Suggest A Sound System For Sedan Car.

Thread Starter #1
Hello! I need a complete sound system for my upcoming sedan car. For this kindly suggest me a good touch screen CD/AUX/USB/Radio player and speakers with sub-woofer. Budget is around 25-30k rupees.

Last edited:
Hi Eddy,

Here is the setup. This may go a bit above your budget however will give you the right combination of sound and bass.

Currently here is my suggestion to you.

1) HU : Pioneer 2490BT around 20K

2) 6X9 Speakers : Infinity REF9633i around 5K

3) Components : Hertz HCX 165L around 9K

4) Coaxs : Hertz DCX 100X

5) Amp : JBL GT-X646 around 6K

6) Sub : Infinty REF1240SE

Wiring : Go for the best available. I went in for the Stinger audio wiring cost mer around 2500.

Thread Starter #3
Edit: Better HU not have CD/DVD player to save money.

Also I never see or listen about Hertz speakers? I live in agra so i don't think these would be available. I prefer reliable brands like JBL, Xplod etc. Kindly Suggest from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can order hertz speakers online via hertzcaraudio.co.in If not, then opt for JBL, Kicker or Rockford . Lower end is Pioneer and Sony. My suggestion is opt for JBL.

Eddy,

Go for Hertz DSK 165 as front comps and Hertz ECX 165 as rear comps.

For Amp-Go for Hertz HE-4 or go for Rock Ford Prime Series.

For Sub-Go for Hertz DBX 250 Enclosure Sub or go for Rock Ford Punch Series.

Hertz Audio is one of the best Audio company after JBL,Infinity,Focal and Rock Ford.

Thread Starter #6
Eddy,

Go for Hertz DSK 165 as front comps and Hertz ECX 165 as rear comps.

For Amp-Go for Hertz HE-4 or go for Rock Ford Prime Series.

For Sub-Go for Hertz DBX 250 Enclosure Sub or go for Rock Ford Punch Series.

Hertz Audio is one of the best Audio company after JBL,Infinity,Focal and Rock Ford.
You mean to say Hertz is better than JBL, Infinity, Focal and Rockford?
Guys please suggest me more and more online shopping sites who sales car accessories for the cheap price but reliable. Here in local shops prices are so much with less discount.

Thread Starter #7
Edit: Better HU to not have CD/DVD player I will use AUX or USB. It may save money in my budget.

Hi Eddy,

You can opt for the Pioneer USB player 1490 UB around 4000 .

You can goto IndiaJBL.com and order stuff. I would recommend you to delay buying JBL as JBL India distributor Saahil Intl. has opted out of JBL. Focal is a very high end product and better than Hertz. Rockford and Infinity are at par with Hertz.

Thread Starter #9
Hi Eddy,

You can opt for the Pioneer USB player 1490 UB around 4000 .

You can goto IndiaJBL.com and order stuff. I would recommend you to delay buying JBL as JBL India distributor Saahil Intl. has opted out of JBL. Focal is a very high end product and better than Hertz. Rockford and Infinity are at par with Hertz.
I mean to say I need a digital media receiver (usb/aux player) with touch screen this one is a cheap sing din receiver. My first priority is it should be 2 din touch screen with best user interface and graphics. It don't matter that it should have CD/DVD port.
You mean to say I should order everything from JBL website and what do you mean by distributor opted out of JBL who will distribute JBL audio from now? And from where to order rockford and hertz products?
I am so much confused between audio quality, brands and availability at low price. [confused]

Last edited:
JBL products are available in the market however, when it comes to after sales service, due to the fact that no distributor is there, it may be a challenge to get a replacement speaker in case the speaker goes bad.

Ordering online is an option however, in case you find an authorized dealer in your city, try bargaining and get a cheaper price than the price avaiable online. You will have to check with some dealers by visiting their shops and check for prices and compare with the online prices.

In case you want to come to delhi to install, I can suggest a dealer to you. Let me know if this helps

Thread Starter #12
WTH! there is no distributor for a brand like JBL? how and why? tell me reliable cheap shops in delhi.

As of now there is no india distributor for JBL as Saahil intl has opted out however, soon you will see a new JBL distributor coming in replacing Saahil intl.

There is a few reputed dealers in Delhi

1) Driven GK2 Has almost all international brands a tad expensive

2) K.Car Kunj Punjabi Bagh ( My accessory guy) . Mr Sanjeev Chugh( a very knowledgeable guy ) has all brands and my recommendation.

PM me your number and I will also PM you the guys number

Top Bottom