Suggest a bike.

Thread Starter #31
Thanks Zinam,

Did u see couple of pics i posted in previous page? [:)]
I am currently working on TAI stickers.

Seems like Marun is a fan of Maroon color!:lol!: Anyways your scooter is looking great!

Good show at the showroom , am amazed you got it in 3 days where people are still waiting to get it delivered after 6 months , like Gears1313! I always believe paying full cash will increase your chances of getting the bike soon.

An Activa in 3 days! That's really fast man! Congrats. Keep us posted about your experience with your new ride.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
That is a very surprising story to make anyone go – Wow. A scooter for which thousands of people are waiting to get delivered even after 6+ Months, you get it with in three days. I would say your father really has those skills to deal and negotiate with the sales persons, which is fantastic and appreciable. Also, this certainly points that it is the dealers who are more or less creating the hype about the long wait list? Please create a new thread in appropriate section describing the initial experience with your prized possession, so that this thread can be closed for further discussions.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #37
Hi Cooldhaya,

yeah man. Maroon looks cool in all wheels. This is my second maroon buy. [clap]
Seems like Marun is a fan of Maroon color!:lol!: Anyways your scooter is looking great!

Good show at the showroom , am amazed you got it in 3 days where people are still waiting to get it delivered after 6 months , like Gears1313! I always believe paying full cash will increase your chances of getting the bike soon.
Sure shynish.
Will start a thread about my experience. [:)]
An Activa in 3 days! That's really fast man! Congrats. Keep us posted about your experience with your new ride.
-----------Next Post-----------
Hi dude,

Thanks man. Hmm yeah i think i can start a thread on this.
Its all just the hype that dealer gives. The entire process is kind of biased.
Pay full money and get the scooter process. Please close this thread. I'll start up a new one.

That is a very surprising story to make anyone go – Wow. A scooter for which thousands of people are waiting to get delivered even after 6+ Months, you get it with in three days. I would say your father really has those skills to deal and negotiate with the sales persons, which is fantastic and appreciable. Also, this certainly points that it is the dealers who are more or less creating the hype about the long wait list? Please create a new thread in appropriate section describing the initial experience with your prized possession, so that this thread can be closed for further discussions.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited:
Its better to stick with the gearless scooter because they are pocket friendly and gives smooth and comfortable ride in comparison of any other bike. My dad is using mahindra duro scooter and trust me buddy the age in which he is swinging he needs comfortable ride and i always heard from him that it gives me very comfortable n smooth ride.

I think Mahindra has thought very well of concept while forming it. It has very light body due to use of fiber which keeps rust away, it also comes in very stunning shades and stylish body. So make the right choice buddy.

Congratulations for your Activa buddy[clap]. It's looking nice as well in that maroon color.

And getting it in just 3 days is just awesome.

looks like all this waiting period is the hype by the dealers.

well now you have bought activa so it seems little pointless but you should have at least try new vespa once. I got a chance to ride it once, very smooth ride and comfortable also i want to mention it's classic vintage look.

Top Bottom