Suggest a Bike Between 200 to 800cc

Thanks Jalex, dunno how we forgot the harley in our discussion so far, will check out..but too low GC is an issue too as i would be drving to a farm regularly and atleast speed hump(indian spec [anger]) negotiating gc is required

@Xover you have great imagination [;)]
I wanted to name Harleys but as much I remember you posted something like you don't wanna buy a Harley.Else the way the Harleys look and their street presence is simply fantastic.

Thread Starter #47
I wanted to name Harleys but as much I remember you posted something like you don't wanna buy a Harley.Else the way the Harleys look and their street presence is simply fantastic.
The problem with all these phoren bikes is not the bikes themselves but the after sales and service/spares availability, unless that gets better (which i am sure will happen in time ) - there is a big risk involved in the purchase

Thread Starter #49
Have you considered the RE classic 500 FI?
I get a chance to ride one some days back and I was damn impressed by the bike...
Well for some reason (i dunno why really) i hadnt considered bullet at all, we owned one in the past and i used to love it to bits!

but this time around evaluating phoren bikes only.

Amit bhai..if you want just PHOREN thingy,then why to get something small,just think of something like Bandit,Iron 883 or the best Ducati Monster etc etc.

Why Bandit?Because its big,comfy and can tackle bad roads as well as our speed breakers too.

Top Bottom