Strange Habits of Car Lovers

You just witnessed a Bentley in your ORVM and now you just want it to overtake you so that you can have a look at every angle and every curve of it. You switch lane and try to slow down but the Bentley don't overtake you and you are annoyed.
And your eyes are on the ORVM for 50% of times just to see if it's coming close and going to overtake your car or not.
Hahahaha i know what it does when you see a bently or a range rover.Nothing else matters then getting that car next to your side to have a look at it from all the angles.[lol]

View attachment 147178

Lol picture perfect.[;)]

To be honest, I am not afraid of sleeping in the car but really scared of being married:biggrin:

Regards

Akash
We friends used to call it a P&P from them.Passion and perceptions can never change.

+1 and add talking to the car while driving alone..[clap]
Add me to this list[:D].

If anyone passes through the side of my car,i fear they may scratch my car with the bags or similar things in their hand.And before they reach near my car's ORVM i close the ORVM to prevent breaking it by them by hitting it.
Bike riders are my fear dreams during sudden braking.I fear they may hit my car's tail portion.It creates butterflies in my stomach :biggrin:.

I feel enraged when people slam my i20 door with the force of a Scorpio door [angry]
Make a habit of telling them to close the door slowly before they open or if it is front door extent your hand to close it slowly(Only when you have parked without traffic movement in the roads)

It now happens that we feel very happy and become hyoer whenever our friends/parents/colleagues says about our interest towards cars to their closed ones!!
[drive]

After parking the car and walking away, many times I've gone back to check whether the gear is engaged and hand brake is applied.
Yeah, even i do it [;)]
Apart from this i even check twice or thrice that doors are locked properly and windows are rolled up completely.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

A pretty young petrolhead's pic i am sharing with you all. My sister's daughter in L.A. This kid is absolutely excited to extremes when see's a car. Her name is Tishya. In the pic she's seen holding steering of my BIL's Honda. Here too in India when they came, she was all the time playing with toy cars. I guess, its kind of strange to have such ardent liking for cars at an age of 6.[:)]

LA 20150426_135341.jpg

Tishya with all her 32 milk-tooths.:biggrin: (in the pic she resembles to this smiley)​

Regards

Akash

That's a sweet child carrying my favorite :biggrin:

And I was ore interested in the wheel just to find out what the car is and it's a Honda Civic A/T (Aww, I drove the M/T a lot and it was our(we friends) Tashan car way back in 2009 when I was in class 12th)

1. I hate, When some one shut the door with all the power they got. I have trained few people with ways to close door with soft thud. (Some people never learn though[anger])

2. When some one uses the interior door lever to open the door and leaving it on the fly. It really irritates me. Why cant they handle with ease.[surprise].
9554c5acf0f75a68.jpg

Some points which I follow:

1. Pray for a second once the light is switched on
2. Before putting on the cover, I make sure the engine temprature is cool. I wait for around 45 minutes after coming for a drive.
3. Always check fuel efficiency after every refill.
4. Fill only shell petrol. Doesn't matter if its a couple of rupee expensive.
5. Wipe the dust of the car cover before taking it off.
6. Never overload the vehicle.
7. Never let anyone smoke in my vehicle.
8. I don't believe in valet parking. I park the car.
9. Requested the friends who wanted a test drive of my new car to follow the runnin period speed limit.
10. Always tell the co-passenger to belt up.
11. Upload only good songs on USB. Don't want to use the skip button as the life of the button will reduce. :stupid:
12. Wash the car every sunday even if its clean. I don't need anyone to wash the car on my behalf.
13. Don't let anyone bang close the door.
14. Always drive in the economical speed. 5 mins doesn't make a difference. (Emergencies are an exception though)
15. Always come to out of the car while the petrol is being filled.
16. Before switching off the engine, its the electricals will be switched off first.
17. In the service station, keep any eye on the car to be sure that the advisor is doing his job properly.

Top Bottom