Strange Habits of Car Lovers

Same here sir. Whenever i start my bike, before pushing the starter button i check all the switches (headlight and turn indicator) whether it is off or not.

It is always better the switch off AC before switching off your car [:)] .
Add me also in your list, sometimes I used to scold my Brothers for not switching off the headlights & indicators.

1. If anyone other than yourself closes a door of your car, and if you feel the closing thud sound is slightly higher, it creates butterflies in your stomach. You advise them to be close it slowly.

2.In heavy traffic signal, if you see a biker very next to your new car, you get very uneasy checking out possibility if he is going to hit the new car and how you could avoid him.

Last edited:
1. If anyone other than yourself closes a door of your car, and if you feel the closing thud sound is slightly higher, it creates butterflies in your stomach. You advise them to be close it slowly.

2.In heavy traffic signal, if you see a biker very next to your new car, you get very uneasy checking out possibility if he is going to hit the new car and how you could avoid him.
+100. Same here brother. Specially those bikers at traffic signal (no offense to good bikers, i am also a biker). It makes me really tensed when they come inch closer to my car.

My share :

1. I will never use ambipur type perfumes which needs to be hooked to the AC vents. Because a similar stuff had left unremovable stain and marks on the vents of my earlier Accent CRDI. Currently using scented blocks which can be kept in any cup-holder.

2. Will always drive with bare foot cos i like the direct feel of the accelerator very much.

3. Will always drive with my left hand resting on the gear knob no matter at what speed i am driving. Have been driving for 10 years now and trust me it gives a weird feel if drive with both the hands on the steering.

My share :
3. Will always drive with my left hand resting on the gear knob no matter at what speed i am driving. Have been driving for 10 years now and trust me it gives a weird feel if drive with both the hands on the steering.
Hi i can understand that the above is your long time habit but IMHO this is not a safe practice. It is always safer to keep both of your hands on the steering wheel [:)]

Hi i can understand that the above is your long time habit but IMHO this is not a safe practice. It is always safer to keep both of your hands on the steering wheel [:)]
Well, its safer to keep both hands on the steering but I don't its necessary to use both hands inside city. On highways, yeah, its recommended. [:)]

Both the feeling are the same. I experience it daily [cry]

My share :

Same here . i cannot drive with both hand on steering . either right hand on steering and left hand on gear knob or left hand on steering wheel and right hand on door window.

Last edited:

Top Bottom