Great list dude ! One of the things I do to add here is when I go shopping with my wife to one of those bling bling markets (With great reluctance ofcourse :) ), is to avoid the crowded market place, I park the car a few km away and take an Auto
Almost all you mentioned are true in my case too. Differ with few points and listed below.
4. Switch off the ac in peak traffic. - Not really, unless it's a long wait or engine to be switched off.
6. Refuse to take the car out again once it has been parked for the day. - Nope. Like to take her out anytime
8. Not giving lift to a stranded colleague - Heights Surely not.
10. Not switching on too many electrical accessories simultaneously ("Why can't we have both the stereo and the ac switched on at the same time?") - No way. When I am in, both AC & Music System are "ON" by default.
13. Not taking the car out during peak traffic to avoid scratches ("It's so hot...why are we taking the bike when we can take the car?") - Can't help it.
16. NEVER allowing anyone to eat anything inside the car ("man, you're so mean!"). - Nope. I will probably spend some more time to clean it the next day.
21. Refuse to keep a car wash guy ("why do have to wash the car yourself everyday?"). - 100%. I am one of these