Stingray Owner Here!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi all . . Srivatsa here,

I'm from Bangalore, and 'm finally getting my car delivered on 7th August 2014!!

First car in the family. . [:D] so its obvious that 'm a complete doodoo when it comes anything related to cars. . [lol] (self humiliation. .) and still learning to drive.

hoping to know everything from taking care of my car, first delivery check, first services, to upgrading / moding it . . and the list goes on. . and to make new friends here. . [glasses]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Hi Srivatsa. Welcome aboard! Please perform a thorough PDI before receiving the car. You can also catch up with fellow Stingray owners in the following threads:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...gon-r-stingray-driven.html?highlight=stingray

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...gray-ownership-review.html?highlight=stingray

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-vxi-ownership-review.html?highlight=stingray

Have a pleasant experience on board. Do not hesitate to reach out to the moderators in case of any support related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Please perform a thorough PDI before receiving the car.
Hi 350Z thanks a lot!! will go thru it.

Share your experiences, views, opinions and have a pleasant stay with TAI
sure thing BRO!! waiting for the delivery to happen.

Congrats for this milestone
It sure is [:)] not able to contain my excitement even when 'm typing this. .

Have a pleasant stay here on TAI. Stay safe and keep driving
Thank you!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They gave me a list of accessories which can be fitted into the car and few esp. for stingray (branded on the fittings)

can you please suggest what is needed and whats not and if they can be fitted even after the delivery of the car.

Hi Srivatsa. Welcome aboard! Please perform a thorough PDI before receiving the car.
I just read the first part of the PDI and i felt my heart sink. . [frustration]

"Note: This entire process should be performed before the registration. Your dealer cannot replace the car (if found defected) once registered. "

i just signed the forms day before yesterday for registration. (Form 20) but never saw the car till now. did i dig my own pit by doing that? please help. .

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
They gave me a list of accessories which can be fitted into the car and few esp. for stingray (branded on the fittings)

can you please suggest what is needed and whats not and if they can be fitted even after the delivery of the car.
Please feel free to share the list of accessories they're offering in following thread so that we could recommend (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...your-new-car-must-consider-accessories-3.html).

I just read the first part of the PDI and i felt my heart sink.

"Note: This entire process should be performed before the registration. Your dealer cannot replace the car (if found defected) once registered. "

i just signed the forms day before yesterday for registration. (Form 20) but never saw the car till now. did i dig my own pit by doing that? please help. .
It's not often when a major defect is found but it's always worth it to be on the safer side.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Hi Vibhor,

Thank you for sharing the extensive list of basic accessories. [:)]

Wanted to confirm on the pricing of the accessories and also if they can be fitted after getting the car delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your Stingray!

When I bought my Wagon R in Sept '13, I spent an extra 22k (don't remember the exact price) on a set of goodies, similar to the ones in the price list shown by you. That goodie kit was called Pro+.

I didn't compare the pricing with other sellers at that time because I wanted everything installed before I took delivery of my purchase.

Once again, wish you the very best! [clap]

Hi all . . Srivatsa here,

I'm from Bangalore, and 'm finally getting my car delivered on 7th August 2014!!

First car in the family. . [:D] so its obvious that 'm a complete doodoo when it comes anything related to cars. . [lol] (self humiliation. .) and still learning to drive.

hoping to know everything from taking care of my car, first delivery check, first services, to upgrading / moding it . . and the list goes on. . and to make new friends here. . [glasses]
Which variant have you ordered. LXi or VXi or VXi+ABS.

I would suggest ABS variant would be great.

350Z

Core Team
Wanted to confirm on the pricing of the accessories and also if they can be fitted after getting the car delivered.
Sure. Since the discussion was moving off-topic in this thread, the relevant part has been moved to this link. Let's catch up there.

Drive Safe,
350Z

You will get stingray pack for 22k
In that it includes many stingray unique accessories
You can find in my stingray review
And list of it is mentioned in my thread,
But if you like you spend on them.
As you picked stingray instead of Waggy
You opted for premium car
So go for accessories
Ie. Stingray pack,
Not anything else
Feel free to message me

Congratulations on your new ride. And welcome to TAI. Just a suggestion, dont overdo any mods/accesories, and just settle in the new ride before going for any changes. This will help you understand the man machine relationship and adjust you with the car dynamics.

Top Bottom