Stage-0 For Hyundai Santro (1 Lakh Kms)

Thread Starter #1
Hello would like to know if any check list is available to restore the car so that it can do another 1lakh kms. Vehicle is Santro Xing XL -
Issues on suspension , and clutch and RPM races up ..
Avg is great- Engine sound is smooth - AC servicing reqd
Wat will be approx cost for the same

Thread Starter #3
can you give me an estimated price i am getting confused. as to the things required for suspension and clutch and rpm stuff . i do not know what to change.. if not very costly then would like to change all 4 suspension parts including spring and the kaichi etc and clutch as well. RPM the showroom says some regulator which i don't know. Can you please guide

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go for a entire suspension overhaul with bush kits tie road ball joints shock absorber sway bar steering links it could cost 25 to 30k.

Ac would cost all the way to 20k depending upon what parts are changed. Clutch should cost 5k to 7k

Thread Starter #5
Thanks so much for your message.. you know any mechanic in trichur -kerala who can do all this for me.. i am not looking for santro dealership as parts are not readily available and i will like to use after market spares.
also once all this is done can the vehicle run for say another 50k kms?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I would still recommend you to go through the thread. Just start from the last page. That way you can see all other things that's going to kaput over a period of time. I completed 170,000k kms on my santro.
Clutch costed me less than 3k.
Ac service will cost around 3k. Don't just get the gas refilled. Get the evaporator cleaned as well. Get the the throttle body and IC valve cleaned which should solve the problem of rpm fluctuation. Remove the part from the car and then clean it(cost 300rs labor)

Suspension parts like ball joint , tie rod , arm bush should cost around 3-4k. Shockers if needed to be changed should cost another 4-6k.

Again please read the thread. All the answers are there.

I think pravin got the parts changed from thr service centre and that's why parts costs are so high. Even if you change the evap , filled ac gad , and even compressor cost won't go near 20k if done from outside.

The parts were changed outside. In my case ac compressor with clutch assembly along with evaporator and thermostat changed. Delphi oem compressor costs 9k and evaporator coil at 3.5k.

Similarly suspension and clutch was a complete overhaul

Top Bottom