Ssangyong Actyon - Pour in your comments

Thread Starter #1
Petrol heads, how do you rate this Korean beast ?

I was very impressed when i first saw this on road. The road presence is simply amazing and is sure a head turner for its aggressive looks.

It has 2.3L , 150 BHP Mercedes engine.More details in its website Ssangyong Actyon

350Z

Core Team
The car doesn't looks bad but it could be made much more better with few exterior modifications.The headlamps looks totally out of place and rear lamps seems to be ripped off from Dodge Neon. The cross over type design give it very sporty looks and we can call it a poor man's BMW X6!

Any Interior Images?

Drive Safe!
350Z

I don't think its heading to India. I get mixed reactions when i see this car. What price range does this belong to? and also who does it competes with?

Thread Starter #9
I don't think its any where near Indian shores as of now. Seriously i didn't know of any Korean company called Ssangyong till i saw this one! Had to stop, take note of the name and do a bit of research about it [;)]

Mixed reactions was what i was expecting. Some like it and some don't. But there is something odd in its looks and i'm loving it!

As 350Z pointed out, the design is similar to BMW X6.But this car(not sure if i can call this a car) has been in the market long before X6 was launched.

Its a bit expensive too (around 80K S$ )

Will post interior pictures shortly.

This car is not worth the price.

No great looks & its really ugly from the rear.

Please dont compare with X6 :)

Top Bottom