Photo Format: JPG

In Box:

1. SQ 11 Mini DV Camera
2. 3 in 1 USB cable with TV Out
3. Portable Holder
4. Rotating Holder

The product is very tiny in real life.
A very simple and easy to use device.
Not able to find a spot to fit it perfectly in my car, the accessories which came with the SQ11 are not of much use for car fittings.
Can be used as Car DVR. The clarity of Videos and Photos are nothing much to talk about but works well for the beginners like me.
I have taken it primarily to experiment with the car DVR’s before buying a full fledged superior Cam.

Photos by SQ11:

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

Videos by SQ11:

https://youtu.be/mz9aktpsgwI

Will keep posting more videos shot by me after I install it nicely in my car.

@SilverEyez, Please share the cost and place of purchase as well. While quality is just about OK, it may be decent enough for a good start. Looking at it's small footprint, you could try fixing it on the back of your rear view mirror and route power cable through roof liner.

Thread Starter #5
@SilverEyez, Please share the cost and place of purchase as well. While quality is just about OK, it may be decent enough for a good start. Looking at it's small footprint, you could try fixing it on the back of your rear view mirror and route power cable through roof liner.
Hi Prabhagar,
I bought it for 950/- from a online website, but i think the price has come down and easily available on LIGHTINTHEBOX.com
I agree Quality is ok but i think its manageable for a newcomer like me who doesnt want to spend 8k-10k on a good car dvr.

To be very honest, that's terrible video quality. Quality of video is similar to cheap webcams.I don't think this well serve the purpose of a dashcam.
Hi Sumesh,
Thanks for the Honest feedback, but i guess its a good deal for all newbie's who doesnt want to spend a bomb on DVR's
Also please check the video resolution while viewing, keep it at 1080p.

Hi Sumesh,
Thanks for the Honest feedback, but i guess its a good deal for all newbie's who doesnt want to spend a bomb on DVR's
Also please check the video resolution while viewing, keep it at 1080p.
Buddy the main purpose of the DVR is to capture decent quality footage which can capture details such as number plate. I don't think your DVR will be able to accomplish that. I would suggest you to up the budget to ~3k and you can get some quality dashcams from AE. keep an eye out for AE coupons/sale.

Thread Starter #8
It’s worth the money. Saw the video in 1080p mode and quality is very good to the price you have paid. Decent camera to start with. [thumbsup]
Thanks Kentkits,
actually if you see the video at 1080p then the video is acceptably clear.
I dint had the option of setting it at 1080p while uploading, will try to set it at 1080p at default.

Top Bottom