Spotted: Volkswagen Polo R Cup in Chennai

Nice catch buddy. The car is indeed the VW Polo Cup R. BTW any interior shots of the car. I mean of the roll cage.

Believe me guys. The Car does not have any interior at all. i mean padding. When I was working in a VW dealership in anna nagar, I had a chance to drive that car. Getting into the car itself is a huge task for me. Th car is not road legal. so it always will be carried in a truck any ware. But i was actually asking some junior Executives to move the car from the entrance. But nobody knows how to start the car.

So i myself went & tried. there are lot of safety switches in the dash. some i found the main and crancked it. Ouch. it sounded like tin dabba.

I drove it for 1/2 Kms. It got an amazing pick up yaar. But slow speed hadling was a nightmare. there is power steering. road visibility is very bad. I'm 5'10".

Really these race drivers are driving just by instinct not by visibility.

Finally i parked the car where it should be.getting out from the car is another big task for me. i got a hit on my head thanks to role cage stud.

I will be getting some tickets from them for the next race on Sept. if you guys want to join can join me for the race.[cheers]

I need to correct a statement. The car does not have power steering. Its fully Manual. & it feels very heavy.[thinking]

Its not powered with NO2. That Cylinder you guys noticed is a fire extinguisher. It has a separate control switch for that too.

Top Bottom