Spotted Testing Mules of Tata Vista & Manza

@Xover,

Vista & Manza are popular & successful from TATA at the moment [:)] with Fiat engines and by introducing them with CR4 may push them back just like Indigo eCS & Indica eV2. Indigo & Indica were really selling well with TDI, but I do not understand what happened to it the moment they made it eCS & eV2 with CR4 their sales were dropped. So I have the same fear with this move of TATA now !!

No buddy ever since TATA has launched Indigo e-CS with cr4 its sales has been very good.Famous Hindi auto show 'Wheelocity' reported few months back that on some parts of the nation there is almost 6 months waiting period on e-CS.So cr4 has worked for TATA.Also for me the time for TATA to relinquish tdi has come.Time to move into the next gen for TATA and happy that they are doing so.

Manza with 75PS power will be a hit for sure.What does Club class of Manza consists?

Vista with 90hp? Well it might suit small time, it won't be a deal breaker though.

Xovy, any good source or news when the Venture is going to come with BS-4 Spec?

Manza with 75PS power will be a hit for sure.What does Club class of Manza consists?
The club class Manza consists of:

1. 2-DIN,touchscreen ICE with GPS Navigation.

2. Leather seats in top variant.

3. Automatic climate control.
Vista with 90hp? Well it might suit small time, it won't be a deal breaker though.
It will come with much awaited Manza dash : could be a deal maker for some.
Xovy, any good source or news when the Venture is going to come with BS-4 Spec?
No info yet.[frustration]

Man I can feel your disapponitment,Venture bs4 has got so much potential in metro cities like Bangalore,but this step-motherly treatment by TATA is not helping it at all.[frustration]

A li'l bridie tells me that Vista Q-jet 90 ps is on its way,sooner than what you'll think.And yes it'll come with much awaited and anticipated Manza dash-board.Cheers.

No info yet

Man I can feel your disapponitment,Venture bs4 has got so much potential in metro cities like Bangalore,but this step-motherly treatment by TATA is not helping it at all.
My father already lost the interest in the venture and slowly gaining confidence on Quanto.

So they are clearly targeting the Maxximo minivan, but this looks ages ahead than the maxximo and current ace magic,more likely the venture itself.

Top Bottom