Spotted Testing Mules of Tata Vista & Manza

Thread Starter #1
Yesterday I was travelling on NH4 while convoy of 4 Manza & Vista's zipping us in insane speed having badges covered & lot of wires & running across dash, guys equipped with laptops in Car.

What that means? Are they brought something newer in Vista & Manza range?

Last edited:
They are RHD vehicles, but badges are covered. Are they planning for any Engine upgrade?
This thought of a new engine from TATA came to my mind last week.
That TATA may soon launch a new diesel engine with great FE (30 km/ltr in a Vista/Manza) while maintaining a decent power output.

That TATA may soon launch a new diesel engine with great FE (30 km/ltr in a Vista/Manza) while maintaining a decent power output.
What engine is that? I heard they are devloping cr4 in some other state of tune and refinement is that true ?

Oh dear Raja, it was only my thoughts that they are going to do something like that. (7th sense [;)])
Auto, be cautious of your thoughts it is Tai the best website of the year. It takes not a moment to see your thoughts getting materialized here.so let there be good thoughts. other wise you got just only 3 smiley maximum to bang your head on wall which may not suffice.

Well if that becomes a reality i guess vista/Manza would become a deal breaker for a lot of customers in market looking for a diesel sedan under 8L. [:)]

Yesterday I was travelling on NH4 while convoy of 4 Manza & Vista's zipping us in insane speed having badges covered & lot of wires & running across dash, guys equipped with laptops in Car.

What that means? Are they brought something newer in Vista & Manza range?
A TATA insider on a forum has confirmed that in few months Tata are launching new Vista/Manza variants,here is what he said:

1. Vista 90 bhp quadrajet,

2. Vista cr4,

3. Manza 75 bhp quadrajet,

4. Venture cr4.

So it must have been the same Vista/Manza variants.

Let me guess Tata is ON.

They will launch a quality vehical Storme and in the backdrop display highly improved Manza and vista .

Make sense.
Tata nay sayer wont find an evidence of poor quality..hmm .awesome

Ohh! heck how many variants will they launch? Now Vista which already has 2 engine options in diesel gets 2 more? Overlapping models are already killing them. Hope dies in future atleast a few years from now, they might R.I.P. if similar strategy continues.[frustration]

P.S: Instead of concentrating on so many models in so little time and launching them like mobiles every now and then. They should concentrate on a single model per car with 3-4 variants.

Last edited:
wow[:D]!
But.... we have been down this road many times before and been [frustration]
I do hope the CR4 vista and Venture are real entities and not 'maya'[;)]

Thread Starter #15
Found some piece of info :

NEW VISTA 90PS QUADRAJET with interiors from the manza-to be launched in october.

MANZA with 75ps QUADRAJET-expect great pricing. Will be positioned below the current manza, should give tough fight to even hatchbacks. Again will be launched in october.

VISTA with 75ps CR4 engine.-october again.

Top Bottom