Spotted: Beautiful Angel Eyes for Fiat Punto

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Just thought that it may interest the Punter’s at The Automotive India. I spotted a neatly modified white Fiat Grande Punto in Dehradun. The car had a beautiful set of angel eyes, which I’m totally stuck on. The car is already so beautiful and all I can say is that it was rocking with additional oomph factor. Googled the web but cannot find the exact set. It was similar to this attached image though.

23268140ja5.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
well that is truly mouth watering....
any details about the owner or availability would be much appreciated.

thanx
I was walking and suddenly saw the car passing. That is why, neither I have any photographs nor I have any idea about their availability. But I loved them in person and thought that it’s a must-share. Still searching the web if I find the same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looking great! Skirts , custom paint for grill , new logo and alloys too are great , good modifications done by the owner to make Punto stand out from the crowd.

hey the pic is of an original abarth version punto and the headlight if you see has 2 different lites one projector for low beam and the other one for high beam but the punto in india runs a h4 setup which means a single bi xenon projector setup

i contacted performance zone for a set of projectors and angel eyes just same as vinie posted and was quoted a price of 12500 rs

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom