Spotted: Beautiful Angel Eyes for Fiat Punto

@ Vinie

I own a Bossa Nova White Punto and would love to add projector + HID kit onto it. Is it possible to fit projector with HIDs + angel eyes on existing headlights?

@ Vinie

I own a Bossa Nova White Punto and would love to add projector + HID kit onto it. Is it possible to fit projector with HIDs + angel eyes on existing headlights?
Hey sumchamp

Yes the projectors I have come with the angel eye and the hid
And are fitted on the existing headlamps only

hey! I'm new to TAI based in mumbai

to the point. i'm damn fascinated by the angel eyes + projector setup but i'm too scared to do anything to my stock headlamps. if i buy 2nd hand headlights and do the retrofit it'll cost me much more. any other solutions.

the thing is i dnt earn the cash to push into all this. i'm still on my parents wallet [frustration] [clown] :help:

Last edited by a moderator:
One reason I am staying away from much loved angel eye is in case or an accident or damage it would be near impossible to get a replacement in India.

second thing is I would like to invest the money in something more material like remap or engine modifications.

Help me to buy angel eyes for punto in bangalore

Hi guys,

I am very new to this forum and would really appreciate if anyone here who owns a Punto, or knows about it; helps me in finding the right person to buy angel eyes for my punto diesel. I am looking forward for phone numbers and addresses in Bangalore specifically.

Thanks in Advance,

Vroom! [;)]
ZeroShift [roll]

@vinie, Can you please let me know how can I fit the angle eye projector headlamps in my car?
Please let me know the price?
Can I get it in Pune?

Thanks
Priyab

@vinie, Can you please let me know how can I fit the angle eye projector headlamps in my car?
Please let me know the price?
Can I get it in Pune?

Thanks
Priyab
hi priyab

i assume your looking for projectors for your punto

there are lots of options available now ranging from 14 to 35k

not sure of pune im based in mumbai

hey the pic is of an original abarth version punto and the headlight if you see has 2 different lites one projector for low beam and the other one for high beam but the punto in india runs a h4 setup which means a single bi xenon projector setup
I need to buy Angel eye headlights for fiat grande punto if you have then please reply soon or call, i'm from Delhi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom