Sporty Renault Fluence Facelift Unveiled Globally

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Renault has unveiled the Fluence facelift. It looks sportier and more aggressive than predecessor. Soon it will debut at Istanbul Auto Show. Hope Indian launch isn’t far.

A few important facts:

> 1.6 Liter 115 BHP Petrol Engine

> 1.6 Liter DCi 130 BHP Diesel Engine

> X-Tronic CVT Automatic Transmission

> Fuel Consumption 4.6 Liters / 100 Kms (Diesel)

> Production Begins at Bursa, Turkey. Sales from 2013 onwards.

Renault-Fluence-Facelift-Front-2013.jpg

Renault-Fluence-Facelift-Rear-2013.jpg

Renault-Fluence-Facelift-Side-2013.jpg

Renault-Fluence-Facelift-Interiors-2013.jpg

Renault-Fluence-Sedan-Facelift-GPS-2013.jpg

Renault-Fluence-Facelift-Official-2013.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looks much better than the current version, i am sure this model will make it to our shores but will it get a bump in price when it does?

Spot on styling. I am loving it. It wont be unfair to compare the Renault's new styling with Civic. I guess after a long time, i am finding styling of a car so addictive. How i wish, Renault had worked on the interior too? Although they look decent enough for a premium sedan, however, after looking at such an aggressive face, one wont be pleased with not so exciting interiors.

I just hope the facelift doesn't come with news of price hike or Renault would be done with the business.

It dont look like a facelift to me, looks like a entire new car. Front looks so much better than current one. [:D]

And now witht eh success of Duster, they know how to survive in Indian market, so they will come with facelift appropriately with some price reduction expected.

Renault Fluence Facelift coming to India in 2014

The Fluence hasn’t really been a success in India and our sources say that the car will begin its second innings in India with the launch of Fluence Facelift in 2014. The car will make its Indian debut at the 2014 Delhi Auto Expo and will be launched in the first half of 2014

Renault Fluence Facelift coming to India in 2014

I wonder why they need an year to bring this model to our market?

The front looks a little overdone, particularly the logo. Otherwise it looks fantastic. The alloys look brilliant. Love the side profile. I don't think the touch screen interface (or is it just a display screen) will make its way to India. Also expect beige interiors.

new renault fluence is wow! [clap] looking 20+ lakh car to me. well i never driven it but heard its not that driver oriented car. is it true guys??

Top Bottom