Sporty Honda CBR 250 Now Launched

New shades for Honda’s CBR250R

2013 just got much more exciting for racing aficionados as Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) today launched the 2013 Edition of its popular global sports performance bike CBR 250R. The 2013 edition of CBR 250R comes in 4 new global colours. This includes Sports Red, Black, Pearl Sunbeam White and a Limited Edition – Repsol color. The Repsol color Limited Edition of CBR 250R brings the iconic racing feel of Honda Repsol team’s MotoGP bike RC 213V to Indian roads. Now CBR 250R riders in India will have much in common with Repsol Honda team’s Moto GP stars like Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez! The 2013 edition CBR 250R is available for sale across all Honda Exclusive Authorized Dealerships starting June’13 end, priced as below:

> Sports Red: Rs. 1.56 lac (Standard) / Rs. 1.85 lac (C-ABS)

> Black: Rs. 1.56 lac (Standard) / Rs. 1.85 lac (C-ABS)

> Pearl Sunbeam White: Rs. 1.57 lac (Standard) / Rs. 1.86 lac (C-ABS)

> Limited edition: Repsol: Rs. 1.92 lac

Being a limited edition, the Iconic Repsol color will be available for sale only till October 2013 in C-ABS variant. The model incorporates the advanced Combined Anti-lock Braking System - a World first in 250cc motorcycle segment. Since its introduction in March 2011, CBR 250R has been winning the hearts of Indian biking enthusiasts with its economy and extreme versatility. CBR 250R’s liquid-cooled 250cc, 4-stroke, 4-valve single-cylinder DOHC engine delivers astonishing 19.5Kw (26BHP) power and 22.9 Nm torque. The PGM-FI technology (enhances performance and fuel efficiency), aerodynamic style and global design inspired by Honda’s iconic CBR 1000RR Fireblade and VFR 1200F make CBR 250R an ideal ride option. With a low seat height, light weight and slim styling, the CBR250R is perfect for a daily commute, quick trips around town or longer weekend trips. No wonder, CBR 250R has won an overwhelming 20 awards to become “India’s Most Awarded Motorcycle” in 2011.

“CBR250R is one of India’s favorite and most Awarded sports bike. Now, continuing this legacy in 2013, we have enhanced the aesthetic appeal of CBR250R by introducing 4 new colors catering to expectations of Indian racing fanatics. The Limited Repsol Edition shall bring the racing DNA of Honda Repsol team’s MotoGP bike for young racing enthusiasts and we are confident it will be well received by them”, said Mr. Y. S. Guleria, Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
CBR 250R _repsol.jpg

CBR 250R_pearl sunbeam white.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is THE HONDA CBR 250R GOOD FOR A BEGIINER..??

hey pLs help me. i want to know if CBR 250R IS GOOD FOR ME OR NOT..??

IT WILL BE MY FIRST BIKE.

am hearing it has some issues over parts n ol..but am having a very strong want for it.

advise me will it be good for me???

[confused]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Is THE HONDA CBR 250R GOOD FOR A BEGIINER..??

hey pLs help me. i want to know if CBR 250R IS GOOD FOR ME OR NOT..??

IT WILL BE MY FIRST BIKE.

am hearing it has some issues over parts n ol..but am having a very strong want for it.

advise me will it be good for me???

[confused]
Hope you already learn and got some skills (advanced) how to ride bike in the congested roads and developed some good road sense with your riding experience, then there is no problem and go ahead.

But if you just learned how to ride or earlier learned but didn't ride much then I suggest it may not be suitable CBR250R for your first bike.

Top Bottom