Spoiler for my Verna

350Z

Core Team
Much appreciate your decision regarding lip spoiler, it looks decent, but about work with bumper can only be commented once it completes. Are you going with Audi-like front grill?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #32
Much appreciate your decision regarding lip spoiler, it looks decent, but about work with bumper can only be commented once it completes. Are you going with Audi-like front grill?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks,and yes,it looks decent in real,as i saw the same on a white Verna,then only i decided to go for a lip spoiler.
Regarding the front grill,i don't want an Audi-like grill,but,if situations and looks match in,then Audi-like grill or else new style of grill will be made soon.

Hey lip spoiler on a white verna , i guess you are referring to my friend's car! He belongs to my area only.

He has a white verna with lip spoiler and kits and cool 16 or 17 inch alloys too not sure!

Thread Starter #34
Hey lip spoiler on a white verna , i guess you are referring to my friend's car! He belongs to my area only.

He has a white verna with lip spoiler and kits and cool 16 or 17 inch alloys too not sure!
Yes,he might be the one,that car had lip kits,lip spoiler and 16" rims.I will post the pictures in other thread.

Hey Surendar looking nice! And as the thread title says what spoiler have you decided for the car?

Can you also share the cost details with us?

Thread Starter #39
Hey Surendar looking nice! And as the thread title says what spoiler have you decided for the car?

Can you also share the cost details with us?
Thanks,the spoiler we have finalized is a lip spoiler.
The cost of the kits and spoiler is around 20-25 k,the other work like painting,slats,mesh works will cost to a total of around 35-40 k.
I will get you the details of the exact cost by next week.

Hey Surendar,

Your Verna is extremely hot now.

How about a single front grill unit rather than a split ?

Waiting to see the final set of pics :)

Thread Starter #42
however you will have to paint your bumpers, skirts and spoiler now. and changing the colour later on means that all the investment for painting now goes as a waste??
I have said that if my parents give permission for change of color,i will be changing it only after atleast 6 months.
-----------Next Post-----------
Hey Surendar,

Your Verna is extremely hot now.

How about a single front grill unit rather than a split ?

Waiting to see the final set of pics :)
Thanks,a single grill unit is possible,but,the stability of the front bumper becomes weak.That's the reason why this type of grill,but,in another week,a new grill will be made for the upper part.
I will post the finished photos in my ownership thread.

Last edited:

Top Bottom