Spoiler for my Verna

Thread Starter #1
Can someone suggest a suitable spoiler for my Verna.
A few friends suggested to go for sporty aluminium GT wing,but,I insisted on a lip spoiler.
I will post photos of some spoilers soon.

I think both spoilers will look good! But lip spoiler looks a bit more classy. GT spoiler looks race-ready! Which one u want?

Thread Starter #4
lip spoiler

@ type-r,I am still in a doubt whether the GT wing will fit on the boot,as the trunk's curve will give an odd look.
Here is a picture of a Verna with a lip spoiler and a modified verna with a GT wing.
And,there is a Verna belonging to my orkut friend,it also has a GT wing with wider base on it. I will try to post its picture soon.

Attachments

Honestly, the gt wing is looking awesome!! But u will hav to mod other parts of the car too or else it would look bad! Lip spoiler looks good even if u have no mods on car. Hope u understand what I mean.

350Z

Core Team
GT type spoilers look nice BUT only if car has other sport'ish modifications, For instance the green verna in above picture. Since your car is more or less a stock, How about trying something simple and sophisticated like this?

Spoiler%20Type%201.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
The GT wing on a verna has wide body kits,and wil it look good on a stock verna?
I am planning to add simple kits,that is not involving too mu ground clearance issue.
I will post some more pictures of the kits i am telling you tomorrow.
-----------Next Post-----------
GT type spoilers look nice BUT only if car has other sport'ish modifications, For instance the green verna in above picture. Since your car is more or less a stock, How about trying something simple and sophisticated like this?

View attachment 4642

Drive Safe,
350Z
That spoiler in the picture looks very much similar to a Ford Ikon's OE spoiler.
Personally,I don't like that kind of a spoiler.I will post pictures of my ideas soon.

Last edited:
Aah thanks for starting this thread , i was also contemplating doing the same for my car!

Hmmm hey Surendar i suggest a lip spoiler , it will look good on your car!

GT spoiler you will have to mod your car street smart and race ready for the spoiler to match your car!!

But i prefer the one posted by 350Z and will put that only in my car mostly , it looks simple and gels well with the car!

Surendar , Can you discuss the price details of all the spoilers which you are looking at so that i also get an idea??

Thread Starter #12
I might go for the second or the third one among the models.Still confused whether it will look good on my verna.First,I have to add some kit to my car,and then the spoiler.
I will post some types of kits of my choice in a separate thread.

Thread Starter #15
Model of kits

Here are my choice of kits,that i prefer for my car.
@ cooldhaya,the cost depends on the place,product and the painting work.In pudupet,the kits are being done for 10k,which includes front skirt,rear skirt and side skirts with painting.

Attachments

Top Bottom