Special Edition Indigo CS Coming by Diwali!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Tata Motors is working on a special edition Indigo CS, which is pitched at young professionals with a limited budget. The sedan was engineered to benefit from tax exemptions, and is a big hit in our country.
Compared to the regular car, the Indigo CS had small yet effective changes. Like for example, the steering wheel was made a touch smaller and the engine was altered for a more silent operation.
The special edition CS boasts of a couple of big changes, but otherwise, it borrows items from its family members.

* New Headlamps with Blinkers
* Side Indicators on Powered Mirrors on the Exteriors (from Indigo XL)
* New Wooden Finish Centre Console (from Indigo XL)
* New Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (from the refreshed Indigo)
* New Door Handle Caps
* Sporty Pedals
* Six-Powered Electric Seats (from the XL again)

The new Indigo CS Limited Edition will be colored with a new color Porcelain White

:Source:

any details of the engines available on this new CS as well as price range it would be available.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would definately like to know which engines are offered on this new CS, as well as its pricing.If tata can launch CS with quadrajet engine then there's not looking back for this sedan for sure, but its just my wish and dont think i would launch anytime before its indigo sedan.

Yes Vijay.

For now Indigo Sedan will come with Quadrajet Engine.

And Indigo CS will have DICOR Engine & will have few minor changes as mentioned above.

so this business is on again, first Chevy with Aveo now TATA with CS
but i fell glad that at least this one has some big changes!

Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
It Seems like the "Sporty" version of CS, Still can't say whether it would be able to beat the hot selling dZire or not.

@Raj, I guess they are Indicators only.

350Z

i did sourced those sites mentioned and also its official sites as well, no news from their side till now and also no pictures of new CS.But have heard that TATA is planning to discontinue their 1.4Dicor engine in year or two once multijet starts performing on all variants.

Man, its raining cars here in India. I am not sure if there were so many options earlier as we have now in 2009.

Indigo CS is getting everything except power windows, which is a must nowadays. As far as engines are concerned, they will remain the same as of now and will be changed at a later stage when tougher emission norms kick in.

No DcarGod Indigo CS has launched LX model which is fully loaded.

I think it is launched way back in lastyear!

Indigo CS is getting everything except power windows, which is a must nowadays. As far as engines are concerned, they will remain the same as of now and will be changed at a later stage when tougher emission norms kick in.
No DcarGod Indigo CS has launched LX model which is fully loaded.

I think it is launched way back in lastyear!
absolutely zinam, last year tata already launched its LX model in both Tdi as well as Dicor engines options which are fully loaded with all features required.
The new CS seems would have more of chrome garnighing, with ORVM having blinkers and all of those.

Thread Starter #15

350Z

Core Team
Hey Black Beauty,
No pics are out yet but I can tell you that the car has got beautiful beige interiors which are best in any indigo yet (Except XL), IMO.

There are no such noticeable changes outside the car.
Rest of the chages/upgrades are the ones which are mentioned in the very first post of topic.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Top Bottom