Speakers or Components with or without Amp

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have just ordered AVH 8490BT from snapdeal
Pioneer - AVH-P8490BT DVD Receiver (With Free Installation) - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Can you guys please help me with rest of the setup

Car : Swift - Need only speakers in doors and not in the tray
Budget : 10K ( after discounts ) - I know someone from JBL so I will get 30% discount on JBL purchase so after all discounts I can spend 10K on speakers
Music : No too much thumping , am more of vocals and music without bass
Speakers or Components - I don't know about this part , should I get speakers in all the doors or components in all the doors , please suggest the combination.
Amplifier - I was told that you can still get an AMP even if their is no woofer , AMP will make the sound from the comp's more crispier - is this true ? do you suggest me get an amp too ?
Watts/Size/Model - Since I am going to use only door speakers I have heard theirs only certain shape of speakers that fit in the doors , can you please suggest the model of the JBL speakers which can only be fit in the door .

Thread Starter #2
64 views and not even one opinion.. I hope people here don't look at this site like facebook and just browse pages to find something that they find interesting to reply. This is demotivating ![anger]

What's the max budget, as you have only mentioned 10K for your speaker setup. Also, do share your music preferences.

freakdude.

Hey guys,

I have just ordered AVH 8490BT from snapdeal
Pioneer - AVH-P8490BT DVD Receiver (With Free Installation) - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Can you guys please help me with rest of the setup

Car : Swift - Need only speakers in doors and not in the tray
Budget : 10K ( after discounts ) - I know someone from JBL so I will get 30% discount on JBL purchase so after all discounts I can spend 10K on speakers
Music : No too much thumping , am more of vocals and music without bass
Speakers or Components - I don't know about this part , should I get speakers in all the doors or components in all the doors , please suggest the combination.
Amplifier - I was told that you can still get an AMP even if their is no woofer , AMP will make the sound from the comp's more crispier - is this true ? do you suggest me get an amp too ?
Watts/Size/Model - Since I am going to use only door speakers I have heard theirs only certain shape of speakers that fit in the doors , can you please suggest the model of the JBL speakers which can only be fit in the door .
If your budget is 10K for speakers you can go for components in the front and co-axial speakers in the parcel tray for better performance. Speakers in the door will sound under-powered for the passengers sitting behind since they are not very powerful.
It would be better if you can extend your budget and for a 4 channel amplifier and connect all the speakers to get the best of your speakers OR a 2 channel amplifier and connect it to your components to get the best out of them!

Top Bottom