Speakers For Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi

Thread Starter #1
hi i am looking for after market speakers with good sound quality with clean and clear lows and highs.i am thinking about rockford r1693.if anyone give a review about it will be appreciated thanks by the way i don not have a plan to install an amp

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: speakers for swift vxi

hi i am looking for after market speakers with good sound quality with clean and clear lows and highs.i am thinking about rockford r1693.if anyone give a review about it will be appreciated thanks by the way i don not have a plan to install an amp
Tushar, I have Rockford Front Component speaker with 2 tweeters in my CITY Ivtec. Got them fixed 1.5 year back from Driven in Delhi. I have been really satisfied with the performance so far. Please see the pics + installation.

step0001 (1).jpg

step0001.jpg

photo0960.jpg

photo0961.jpg

photo0962.jpg

photo0966.jpg

photo0963.jpg

photo0965.jpg

photo0967.jpg

photo0970.jpg

step0001 (2).jpg

How I decided to go for the new/improved front speakers, the experience is quoted below[:)]

When someone gets the pocket money for the month, he/ she spends it up either on partying or on movies or on clothing. But my pocket money for this month went into installing Rockford front component speakers with 2 tweeters for my City I-vtec.

The idea for installing a pair of good speakers came to me at 39000 ft. while coming back from Mumbai. So, when I received my pocket money, my plans started taking shape.

After dropping Paa at office went to Driven (Kailash Colony) New Delhi. Met Subhan and discussed about the kind of setup I was looking for. He suggested to go for Hertz or for Rockford. I told him that my main concern is that the sound quality should be good. Hence, he finally told me to go in for Rockford. What further endorsed my decision was, Subhan told me that Sidharth Shankar(my friend) too had the Rockford setup in his car earlier. Without a second thought gave him a go-ahead.
Total cost as of I remember was Rs. 6500/- all inclusive. Payment done via Credit Card. Installation time was 1 hour 30 minutes.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

Tushar, I have Rockford Front Component speaker with 2 tweeters in my CITY Ivtec. Got them fixed 1.5 year back from Driven in Delhi. I have been really satisfied with the performance so far. Please see the pics + installation.

How I decided to go for the new/improved front speakers, the experience is quoted below[:)]

Total cost as of I remember was Rs. 6500/- all inclusive. Payment done via Credit Card. Installation time was 1 hour 30 minutes.

Regards

Akash
thats a nice setup bro but my budget is only 4k

Thread Starter #4

Regards

Akash
thats a nice setup bro but my budget is only 4k
ok i will go with rockford r1693 will they fit in swift vxi and without amp with no problem

Thread Starter #6

ok i will go with rockford r1693 will they fit in swift vxi and without amp with no problem
There should not be an issue with fitting the system in Swift. And with/without amp shall have no problems either.

Regards

Akash
ok thanks bro i hope it will produce highs and lows crystal clear[clap]

Thread Starter #7

Regards

Akash
bro i wwill buy them online can you tell the way to know if they are genuine of faux

Akash1886

Honoured Member

bro i will buy them online can you tell the way to know if they are genuine of faux
Tushar, I am not fond or experienced of buying stuff online. So can't say about its dealing. Till date I bought 1 set of DRL from Rediff shopping and that is all. I would suggest you to check out some good audio shop for them.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #9

bro i wwill buy them online can you tell the way to know if they are genuine of faux
Tushar, I am not fond or experienced of buying stuff online. So can't say about its dealing. Till date I bought 1 set of DRL from Rediff shopping and that is all. I would suggest you to check out some good audio shop for them.

Regards

Akash
hi i went to a shop yesterday but he said that he wont give warranty

Akash1886

Honoured Member

i will check with others on monday but if does not give a bill how will i get warranty
To be honest, not providing a bill is a legal offence. Go for proper and transparent deal Tushar. Invest your money in a authentic shop so that you won't crib later.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #13
Bro he will give speakers for 4700 with bill but 2900 without bill i dont know what is going on so i have decided to buy from snapdeal with bill but i want to know how we can check if the speakers are genuine

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Bro he will give speakers for 4700 with bill but 2900 without bill i dont know what is going on so i have decided to buy from snapdeal with bill but i want to know how we can check if the speakers are genuine
Ok, Tushar, in bill, taxes like sales tax and VAT etc are included with the price hence its a proof and correct way. Without a bill, neither you can claim any defects later on from the seller as you wont have any proof of purchase and all that 2900 goes in his pocket. About the online dealing, I would say if you can avoid then do so because prior to fixing the speaker neither you can judge the authenticity, nor you can check whether they work properly or not. Buying something in flesh after checking is better than expecting it to be ok and fool proof just by seeing on a screen. I would say buying from physical shop needs time and effort but that's worth it.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #15
Bro i dont have that budget of 5k so what do i do now they are available with invoice on snapdeal for 2700

Top Bottom