Speakers For Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi

Akash1886

Honoured Member
which portal sorry i did not get you
I am talking of portals like Snapdeal ,Ebay, ali express etc. If the product you are looking for is listed with them then a brief product detail would also be present there. So, do read the product details written there and make sure the product has "manufacturer's warranty" atleast.

and do i have to remove rear door speakers for better quality without an amp
This only an ICE person can tell. I am not the right person for this ICE setup[:)]

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #21
which portal sorry i did not get you and do i have to remove rear door speakers for better quality without an amp
I am talking of portals like Snapdeal ,Ebay, ali express etc. If the product you are looking for is listed with them then a brief product detail would also be present there. So, do read the product details written there and make sure the product has "manufacturer's warranty" atleast.

This only an ICE person can tell. I am not the right person for this ICE setup[:)]

Regards

Akash
thanks bro its warranty is listed as 1 year manufacturer[clap]

Tushar,

buy Infinity Pr6502 or Infinity Reference 6501ix. I bought off snapdeal for Rs2600. Also, make sure to buy WaterGuard rings (google that, he is a fellow from Punjab) for Rs500. You need the rings to protect your speakers from water that runs down the glass into the door during rains or washing

No one will give you speaker warranty, by the way. Not even the authorised installers will, especially if you have a door installation as in the Swift

Ameyam

Thread Starter #24
Tushar,

buy Infinity Pr6502 or Infinity Reference 6501ix. I bought off snapdeal for Rs2600. Also, make sure to buy WaterGuard rings (google that, he is a fellow from Punjab) for Rs500. You need the rings to protect your speakers from water that runs down the glass into the door during rains or washing

No one will give you speaker warranty, by the way. Not even the authorised installers will, especially if you have a door installation as in the Swift

Ameyam
who said that i will use them in the doors

The front will go into the door. You have no option

For the rear, you will have to replace the parcel tray with a mdf ply & screw it into the side panels. This also means that there will be wires hanging in the boot & its an open invitation for vandalism as thieves can see which speakee you have. If you are ok with these, go for Jbl gto series 949 or 959 in the rear

Ameyam

Thread Starter #26
who said that i will use them in the doors
The front will go into the door. You have no option

For the rear, you will have to replace the parcel tray with a mdf ply & screw it into the side panels. This also means that there will be wires hanging in the boot & its an open invitation for vandalism as thieves can see which speakee you have. If you are ok with these, go for Jbl gto series 949 or 959 in the rear

Ameyam
no bro i do not a problem like that i am going to buy a rear tray and will fit speakers in them. they will reach soon as already been dispatched[clap]

Thread Starter #27
So brothers i need advice now should i remove my rear door speakers before installing these rockford for rear tray and without amp is there a possibility of speaker blowing

Thread Starter #28
So brothers i need advice now should i remove my rear door speakers before installing these rockford for rear tray and without amp is there a possibility of speaker blowing
so i have them installed in my car but i am not satisfied with its sound also i ordered r1693 but the seller sent me r693 is there a difference between the two

Top Bottom