Spain To Get LHD Version of Indica Vista

Thread Starter #1
April 23 is the day when our TATA motor's will launch LHD version of our Vista in Spain,and the first 100 units have already arrived.they also claim that the Xenon and Aria will also be launched by june,please note Spain would be the first country in the world to receive LHD version of TATA product's.strangely it's a pre-facelift model.

All the best to TATA MOTOR's

Attachments

Re: Spain to get LHD version of TATA VISTA

It looks good IMO.
But, whose gonna buy this car in spain? I am not making fun of tata but I seriously doubt it!

It looks good IMO.
But, whose gonna buy this car in spain? I am not making fun of tata but I seriously doubt it!
Why not? A car selling in European market has to go through a rigorous QC, and they have to maintain it. It is being launched, which means it has lived upto those tests, atleast. And who knows, they might just revolutionise there car market scene.
My heartiest wishes are with Tata Motors.

Los mejores deseos.....

Safari was sold and bought by many in Italy . So I don't think tata will have any problem in Spain too . The whole Europe loves hatchbacks and currently facing a lot of economic problems so a cheap rough to use option in form of vista can always be considered .

Why not? A car selling in European market has to go through a rigorous QC, and they have to maintain it. It is being launched, which means it has lived upto those tests, atleast. And who knows, they might just revolutionise there car market scene.
My heartiest wishes are with Tata Motors.

Los mejores deseos.....
Well, if that's so. Then I convey my regards to them! Tata has been trying hard to establish in the international markets & I can see it. [:)]

Tata Motors is doing very well internationally. Specially with Vista, it will do even better. Its a very good car and after going through the quality standards, it will overcome the little problems it has.
Tata Vista is a very good car.

Last edited by a moderator:
The car is launched at a price of 7960 Euros, after discount, 6960 Euros. Thats around Rs 482000. The above mentioned price is for Vista Saffire, with ABS-EBD and 2 airbags. How much does it cost in India? http://www.tatamotors.es/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ficha-tecnica.pdf

Here's the comparison

Vista Saffire 90 in India Engine Disp 1368 cc/ output max 90 ps @ 6000rpm
Vista Saffire in Spain Engine Disp 1368 cc/ output max 75 CV @ 6000 rpm(CV=ps)

All other features available on Vista Saffire in Spain equivalent to the top end available in India. But I don't understand why Max output is reduced for the Spanish counterpart (or is it a print error).

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11
All other features available on Vista Saffire in Spain equivalent to the top end available in India. But I don't understand why Max output is reduced for the Spanish counterpart (or is it a print error).
Even i honestly hope that this is some kind of print error,if not then this de-tuning the engine is a very bad move as vista weights on the heavier side and 75 horses to pull the car sound's very lethargic[frustration]

Top Bottom