Sound System For My New Hyundai i20 Asta Crdi ?

Thread Starter #1
plz someone suggest me sound system for my hyundai i20 asta crdi.
i want best system with head unit with dvd lcd,blutooth connectivity.
plz suggest me best my budget is 50000 - 75000.

Well what are your requirements buddy? Do you also need a subwoofer and amp?

I would suggest you to look at a JVC touch screen HU , it comes to around 30k , i have it in my Verna.

I will let others to suggest the component speakers , amp , wiring and sub-woofer.

You have a very good budget , be sure you get the best out of it.

I suggest the following

Pioneer Touch screen system costs bet 10-15K
Keep the stock 6 inch speakers
Speakers 6X9 ( JL Audio, Hertz or Rockford Fosgate) Around 8K
4 Channel Amp ( For speakers) Sony/Kenwood 4 channel would do Around 5K
monoblock amp ( Pioneer/ Morel or Kenwood Class D mono amp ) Around 17K
Infinity/ Rockford 12 Inch sub ( Costs around 6-10K )
Scoche Wiring around 3K
MDF sub box around Rs 800 .

In case you want more sound get a double sub enclosure

Regards

ICE Suggestion for my new Hyundai i20 CRDi Asta

hello ICE gurus,
i am planning to give my i20 a nice boom effect, as the factory fitted door speakers along with tweeters are good for front passengers.only rear speakers lack punch & volume according to me[anger].so i thought of giving a JBL amp & JBL subwoofer to get the boom effect and hyundai accessories boy also told that i can add amp & subwoofer along factory fitted HU & speakers to get boom (bass) effect[evil].i want to know sure that can i remove rear speakers aloneand add any speakers(JBL etc) along with JBL amp & JBL subwoofer.will my factory fitted HU will support this kind of setup?will i get the boom effect?

will JBL give me the best BOOM(bass) effect or do i need to go other brands?my budget will be tight 15k if your quotes,suggestions exceed my budget also no problem kindly share & if it is the best then i will wait till i earn and surely will buy.suggest me suitable speakers,amp & subwoofer.i think JBL's CS1215B subwoofer might suit me.hyundai accessories person doesnt know i20 HU & speakers specs & make.he just said it will be from kenwood but he is not sure[confused].does anyone knows about it.its 2013 make. dont think that i need only bass effect and suggest me heavy bass products.i do not like heavy bass effect.i like the good(medium) bass effect along with quality music.i have an onkyo HT setup at home so i am used to hear music,movies at great quality.

Last edited:

Top Bottom