Sound From Rear Speakers

Re: Sound of the rear speakers

Please have a look at this post for HU details and its picture.

I did and nothing wrong in it. changing the polarities will help? why iam asking this is, i can change it easily since i have used plugs [ordinary electrical male-female plugs] for connecting speakers with HU. Will post some pics tomorrow if possible.

you mean the male female connector plugs that we use for ac? there is a chance of increased resistance due to the plugs. this can also be the reason for less volume at rear. try connecting this directly.
can you post the rear pics of the parcel tray?

Thread Starter #17

you mean the male female connector plugs that we use for ac? there is a chance of increased resistance due to the plugs. this can also be the reason for less volume at rear. try connecting this directly.
can you post the rear pics of the parcel tray?
earlier it was directly only sai. even at that time I faced the same problem. When ever I want to fill air in spare wheel I need to remove the parcel trey. So if it is connected I can not do this. That is the reason I have this set up. You can have a look at http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-diy-re-wiring-rear-speakers-parcel-tray.html.

Could it be because of mp3s which i have? Can I try with some audio CD/DVD?

earlier it was directly only sai. even at that time I faced the same problem. When ever I want to fill air in spare wheel I need to remove the parcel trey. So if it is connected I can not do this. That is the reason I have this set up. You can have a look at http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-diy-re-wiring-rear-speakers-parcel-tray.html.

Could it be because of mp3s which i have? Can I try with some audio CD/DVD?
hmm try some original CDs. if still there is a problem , you have to change the speaker positions or check the wires

I would suggest you change those plugs and try some RCA plugs for switching the speakers.

The resistance will be certainly more with those bulky plugs.

Thread Starter #22
But, i feel that the sound quality is the as it was directly connected. Anyway I will try RCA also.

But I will do that when I go for rearranging my speakers in parcel trey. just found a shop yesterday. if possible I will go and check with him today and find out the possibilities.

But, i feel that the sound quality is the as it was directly connected. Anyway I will try RCA also.

But I will do that when I go for rearranging my speakers in parcel trey. just found a shop yesterday. if possible I will go and check with him today and find out the possibilities.
better change the speaker pads. and ask him if he can do like the raised speakers. dont close the bottom area.
about the speaker wires form HU are they stock or you installed it? it doesnt look like a good quality ones.

Sethu,

Is that stock one ?? if so what is the brand, if you know that please visit the authorised dealer of that HU and check this there, your problem will be fixed easily and they do have good advice to fit the rear speakers in the best position [:)]

Thread Starter #25
Actually my company driver said there is a carpenter who works exclusively for cars. Let me talk to him about this and come to a conclusion. are you talking about the wires in trey. I got it myself. Upto the rear, whatever wire fixed by the accessory shop guy is still there.

Thanks for all.

RK sir, which one you are talking about? HU or Speakers?

Top Bottom