Sony Xperia Tipo or HTC Explorer

Thread Starter #32
that's an awesome phone. For the price it offers, its simply brilliant! But can't spend 11k. I can't go anywhere beyond 10k. And also the warranty can be a issue since its not in India! [confused]
Warranty - You have to use it carefully. :tongue:
See, just by 650rs, you are getting a beast. BTW do you call much?
First, remove Explorer from mind. For demo, go to Reliance Digital(Kannur Mall). There are some quite good collection.

Thread Starter #35
Warranty - You have to use it carefully. :tongue:
See, just by 650rs, you are getting a beast. BTW do you call much?
First, remove Explorer from mind. For demo, go to Reliance Digital(Kannur Mall). There are some quite good collection.
Well, my preferred budget is actually not beyond 9k. Hmm, about calling. Its less but sometimes talk on phone for a long time. Only at rare times!
I went there but din't find anything apart from the tipo & explorer!
Will wait for few more days & will go with tipo or maybe Karbonn (thought of giving it a try & then dumping it). :tongue:

Jihu, there are two perfect options, Tipo and MMX A110. If you want some better specs, go for A110, and if you want brand value, go for the other. No more choices. [:)]
One of a Member in GL have A110 and he said it was great. Try it out in any local stores.

Thread Starter #37
hmm. I liked that phone a lot! But budget plays the bad role everywhere. [frustration]
Anyways, I have now some choices in mind. I will post it here once I decide the phone! [:)]

hmm. I liked that phone a lot! But budget plays the bad role everywhere.
Anyways, I have now some choices in mind. I will post it here once I decide the phone! [:)]
Which phone huh?[surprise]
And which phones do you have in mind? Let me see if those are good choices. :tongue:

Thread Starter #40
are u looking at pre-owned phones? is it possible to get those in india?
I don't mind pre-owned if it is in good condition. But android pre-owned are quite less in the shops, especially good ones! Its available only in local street shops!

Which phone huh?[surprise]
And which phones do you have in mind? Let me see if those are good choices. :tongue:
lol [roll]. Well, many including the local brands. But I think I am gonna end up with explorer only. Obviously, it doesn't have good specs. But after searching a lot, I feel explorer is the best of the lot. The hardware is of very good quality. Once I feel the phone is bad, then I will be rooting (hacking) it. By rooting, I can overcome the memory problem by partitioning the SD card as the phone memory, 600mHZ can be re-tuned (seen people doing till 1.2gHz), then android 2.3.6 is easily upgradable to 4 ICS (unofficial). Obviously these are gonna void the warranty but won't literally care about it after a few months. And yeah, I love these backdoor hacks & stuffs. Know some of those on PC. Now learning more on android!

Thread Starter #42
didn't buy yet. I know I am taking a lot of time to buy a phone! :tongue:
Actually, will buy in a week or so, gotta get some cash! [:D]
Most probably will be going with Explorer itself. Getting one for 7.5k! Pretty good deal too.

Both Explorer & Tipo don't have flash.

Thread Starter #44
How about Samsung Ace !! which is having flash to camera.

It is going cheap on flipcart, I have seen it for some Rs.8299/-
I am least concerned about the cam. So don't matter if it has got flash or not!
And 8299? You might have seen some other phone or maybe the price has changed. On flipkart its listed as 10.5k or something. I checked many websites & almost all the websites have the price of 10k & near to that!

Top Bottom