Sony CDX-GT44U vs Pioneer 1490UB vs JBL GTX333

lxi.

Suspended
No budy. Remove thatfeeling. We are always here to help.

I would suggest you to go iether for JBL or Pio. People here say that sony headunits are crap. Also, sony does not have good bass as compared to pio.
I personally feel you should get a pioneer as they are quite value for money and will provide you good music quality.

Good luck.
Keep us updated.

Cheers.

350Z

Core Team
Sony is certainly not the choice of ardent music lovers. Sticking with Pioneer might be a safe bet. Cannot comment about JBL as I have not experienced them though I have heard that it’s quite impressive.
I think No one's interested in my query :(
Please allow at least 24 Hours before expecting a response / bumping up a thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Out of the 3 my vote goes for JBL X333.
Wonderful HU, looks better than both the other. Sounds a lot better than this entry level pio (sony isin't in contention here). Moreover, X33 has 3 preouts that enables future expansions easy. Even the built quality of X333 is better than the other 2. Most importantly hear with your own ears and then decide.
The only zone in which this pio might score over X333 is the remote. X333's remote looks just like a cheap chinese toy but works perfectly without a fail.

freakdude.

Heard that an amp does not go well with the jblx333.
Some users have noticed constant hissing when used with an amp.
Also it has problems reading large sized pen drives or sd cards.

Buddy, the hissing sound comes due to a bad install in which alternator noise is picked up. Not sure of the size issue of pen drives though personally I have tested it up-to 8 gb pen drives and it reads without a glitch. If you have a deep folder structure tree then it might lag a bit. Organize your music efficiently and you are good to go.

freakdude.

Top Bottom