Some Questions About Designing Custom Car

Thread Starter #1
hi guys,

i have some questions please answer it .

1. which is good diesel engine with good FE and good enough power .

2. which is better fiber or steel work when it comes to making exterior body panel when we want good details

3. does nay body have idea how much contessa would cost in second hand market

thank you
MasterSquall

350Z

Core Team
1. which is good diesel engine with good FE and good enough power.
The one I could think of at the moment is 1.3 Multijet unit from Ritz.

2. which is better fiber or steel work when it comes to making exterior body panel when we want good details
Sure it has to be steel, but fibre can prove to be easier when it comes to dents, scratches etc.

3. does nay body have idea how much contessa would cost in second hand market
Ditto to what KK Dutta said above. The price can range from anywhere Rs.50,000 onwards, depending upon various factors like condition, year of manufacture, number of owners, etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fibre glass thing has to be done on steel mould!!

contessa is available from 50k , but the isuzu engine that it has in diesel is one hell good engine , but i fear some parts are difficult to get!

Power and good FE and affordable cheap spares - safari dicor engine set .

Thread Starter #5
hmm can dicor engine fit into contessa ?

so can we get detail work like camaro . also fiber is less heavy then steel or i am wrong

Thread Starter #6
also guys after lot of search around i found that we need two form before starting modification on car
Form BT
Form B.T.I.

any other form missed regarding alteration of car

Thread Starter #7
i am getting 1996 contessa for 25k what do you think guys . i need car only don't care about its engine only important thing is body for me as engine and gear will be changed . also can any diesel engine work with rear wheel drive . sorry i have less knowledge

i am getting 1996 contessa for 25k what do you think guys....
Harey bhai..! Knock the owner's door this midnight & get the car to your parking yard. 25k is a nice deal even if the car is in scrap condition (considering the steel rate)

Jokes apart, for her age I doubt the life left on her. If the body is ok, close your eyes and get her home.

All the very best.

1. which is good diesel engine with good FE and good enough power .
Try getting a used 1.9 or 1.3 Multijet diesel, the other option which remains is the 1.4TDCi from Fiesta, but the Ford engine will definitely cost a bomb. If you are looking for a new engine, you have quite a number of options.

This is Ilango's department, so i wont get into this:smile:

Thread Starter #10
Harey bhai..! Knock the owner's door this midnight & get the car to your parking yard. 25k is a nice deal even if the car is in scrap condition (considering the steel rate)

Jokes apart, for her age I doubt the life left on her. If the body is ok, close your eyes and get her home.

All the very best.
well car is not here . its in punjab . last time i went to himachal so visited punjab for some work there a very old sardarji was selling it . he was first owner but then i didn't took interest until i saw this video on net and i came up with this idea

YouTube - ‪contessa remodeling all side‬‏

Try getting a used 1.9 or 1.3 Multijet diesel, the other option which remains is the 1.4TDCi from Fiesta, but the Ford engine will definitely cost a bomb. If you are looking for a new engine, you have quite a number of options.
new engine will cost more . already people with whom i have talked about this modification has gave me 3.5L for this modification .

Today or tomorrow i will meet them personally to talk about this project

right few people here in delhi
blaze ( will talk to him today on mobile )
torque ( reply i got from him was very good . He advised me only go for project if you can spend else its no use of spending money if car started falling apart before 4years )
autopsyche (no reply from his side till now and he will be last person i will ask )
performance zone ( i have kept them as option )

new engine will cost more . already people with whom i have talked about this modification has gave me 3.5L for this modification.
So where are you sourcing the engine from? If you are looking for a used engine, then DDiS/Multi jet engine would be the best bet.

the great mayapuri market . you can find any engine there BMW,merc,m800,dicor ,etc . you name engine is there .
if getting enigne is so easy, then do add TDCi engine of Fusion/Ikon to your list. But be adviced it generates a meagre 68PS of power which may feel sluggish under Contessa skin.

350Z

Core Team
i am getting 1996 contessa for 25k what do you think guys . i need car only don't care about its engine only important thing is body for me as engine and gear will be changed . also can any diesel engine work with rear wheel drive . sorry i have less knowledge
A picture will help us to advise you better.

well car is not here . its in punjab . last time i went to himachal so visited punjab for some work there a very old sardarji was selling it . he was first owner but then i didn't took interest until i saw this video on net and i came up with this idea
No offence intended; although the modification looks great but I don’t understand why most of the people go behind to make Contessa look alike to Mustang or Camaro. Sure, this car has potential to be modified as some popular muscle car but why not rather modify by retaining the actual looks and majesty of Contessa?

right few people here in delhi
autopsyche (no reply from his side till now and he will be last person i will ask )
performance zone ( i have kept them as option )
Performance Auto and Autopsyche can help. I have spoken to Arush for a few things; he was prompt and helpful in answering the queries.

Thread Starter #15
No offence intended; although the modification looks great but I don’t understand why most of the people go behind to make Contessa look alike to Mustang or Camaro. Sure, this car has potential to be modified as some popular muscle car but why not rather modify by retaining the actual looks and majesty of Contessa?
tell you truth i have no interest contessa only reason i got interested in it because this car has potential of modification and its cheap to get . Also you can't build custom car as you will end up paying large amount of money just to make it street legal . So other way is to modify current car .

about why to make it look like camero or mustage as i am not rich guy who can buy and even run them so atleast i can fulfil my desire of owing same looking car or some what same .

Performance Auto and Autopsyche can help. I have spoken to Arush for a few things; he was prompt and helpful in answering the queries.
arush from autopsyche or performance auto (-?-)

Last edited:

Top Bottom