Some Questions About Designing Custom Car

350Z

Core Team
about why to make it look like camero or mustage as i am not rich guy who can offered to buy and even run them so atleast i can fulfil my desire of owing same looking car or some what same.
That is true, but that was a purely a personal opinion because I'm not not a big fan of wannabe cars unless exceptionally well modified.

arush from autopsyche or performance auto (-?-)
Raj is from Performance Auto and Arush is from Autopsyche.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #17
That is true, but that was a purely a personal opinion because I'm not not a big fan of wannabe cars unless exceptionally well modified.

Drive Safe,
350Z
that's a main problem its hard to find good person who can really do good modification .

also i am not trying to make replica but i giving example what type of look i want . i won't put fake badge of mustage and camero on this car . this will new breed with new name and different [glasses]

Thread Starter #18
just had talk with torque . he gave me same suggestion not make car look like camero but get inspiration from it and create a unique exterior (not over done) and interior more futuristic . I will have meeting with him after 3 june do discussion on this topic also he and me both are busy with our work .

another idea is buy accident car whose chassis didn't took any damage like side impact on door or something .

his work shop is 20KM from my place

Thread Starter #20
Not yet . will keep in mind suggestion of engine which akash gave . Will meet with torque on 4 or 5 june to see what engine we finalized

350Z

Core Team
another idea is buy accident car whose chassis didn't took any damage like side impact on door or something.
My humble advice is to stay away from the accidental cars. You never know why and how the accident occur. The particular car could bring along too may hassles. And at the end of the end day, I’m sure anybody would want nothing but peace of mind.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom