Solo Driving To My Native Place: Kharagpur.

Thread Starter #1
I did so many long trip prior to this and from kolkata to kharagpur is not at all a long trip but this the first time when i will be driving all alone(earlier always with wife) 135+km one way tomorrow morning at 3AM and coming back on the very next day morning.Going home for Laxmi Puja but this time wife is not going with me beacuse of mine 3months daughter.

Thread Starter #2
Today i came back to Kolkata from kharagpur and this first ever long trip in my Fiesta after purchasing the same in the month of August2012.Total distance covered 270KM+ and got the FE almost 19+ in tank fuel process.Highest speed 130km/hr and my ride was very stable.I am happy with performance of my Fiesta as of now and hope my happiness will be continue.Driven solo so dont have any pics.

i once did kgp to kol by road in a kolkata yellow cab, because at that time there were no night trains from kharagpur to howrah and we found a kolkata taxi returning empty so we caught it and he drove us within 3 hours flat. it was a late night drive, an adventurous experience.

Thread Starter #5
Re: Buying a Used Fiat Linea ?

Kharagpur, Is it the same place where Gold Flake factory is located ?
How is the winter there at 3 am?
i realy dont know abt gold flake factory but kharagpur is known for IIT.ya it was cold outside the car and its realy difficult to rolldown window at that point of time.

Thread Starter #7
What kind of steering wheel cover and seat cover do your fiesta have ? What was its experience at 3 Am, was it skin friendly?
i have stainley leather seat cover after that towel and then after wooden bolt seat so my ride is preety comfortable in that respect.

Top Bottom