Slowly Becoming a Petrol Head: A TAI-ger

Thread Starter #1
Hello all

Myself Anil Sharma and i am from Jaipur

Working in Rajasthan Gov. as an IT Professional.

I am crazy about travelling all around India with friends and Family.

I am Single so there was no Rok-Tok :-)

Wish to Own( why?) - Hmm nice question to answer
My father have passion about cars but being a family man they had lots of resposibilties so he didn't fulfilled all self dreams.
Now i just want to Gift a car to my dad and I select a beast for my dad named Mahindra XUV5OO so called Cheetah.

I hope in this forum slowly i become a proper Petrol Head :-)

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Slowly become a Petrol Head- A TAI-ger

Hello all

Myself Anil Sharma and i am from Jaipur

My father have passion about cars but being a family man they had lots of resposibilties so he didn't fulfilled all self dreams.
Now i just want to Gift a car to my dad and I select a beast for my dad named Mahindra XUV5OO so called Cheetah.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Anil. It is very humbling to note your emotions for your dad. On this note, I only can say, that Parents with their selfless nature towards their children go out of the way to make sure their child gets a comfortable life. This has been happening from the very beginning, but, when a child does something good for the parents its the happiest moment for them. So, looking forward to your post on XUV-5OO!

Good Luck and All the best buddy.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Re: Slowly become a Petrol Head- A TAI-ger

Thank you Akash. Surely buddy very soon i will post here a detailed ownership thread of my dad's Xuv :-)

The most awaiting moment for me.[:D]

Top Bottom