Skoda Yeti Review & Pictures

Thread Starter #31
Its not an flaw.

It was intenional by Skoda motors to avoid damage to clutch plates & excessive burden.

Nice work guys. As I have mentioned earlier, Skoda cars are really good, if skoda concentrates on good A.S.S. then yes even I would buy this Yeti here. Somehow I liked the looks and overall the car also.

I would love to be part of such TD's if I ever get a chance in Pune.

Its not an flaw.

It was intenional by Skoda motors to avoid damage to clutch plates & excessive burden.
switching off engine means ..steering ,brakes and everything else almost dead in modern cars, how is it justified? a buzzer or flashing light could have been ideal!!

Thread Starter #35
Hmm... Even though you have lights flsahing on your dash or gearshift indicators telling you to upshift ot downshift, we miss it.

So this move by Skoda is to avoid any damage to the components

Thread Starter #37
Re: Skoda Yeti Road Test Review

Started seeing Lot of Yetis on road.

Nice move bby skoda on Pricing.

But ASS ? They still have lot more to do.

Re: Skoda Yeti Road Test Review

Skoda seems to be aiming at those who are looking for a sedan around 15L, but end up buying the top-end versions of the City and Corolla. Their pricing is great and I think that Skoda has got the formula righter here than in Fabia. The Yeti sure looks excellent, both on the inside and outside. Considering its a Skoda, the parts will be of good quality. The only thing that they have to take care of is getting rid of their after-sales horror stories.

Top Bottom