Skoda Shield or Other Insurance?

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends
Today I booked one Skoda Rapid .
My question is on insurance .
From where should I do the car insurance --- from skoda people or from other insurance company ? Skoda people takes higher premium but gives some extra facilities ?
Badly need your help.
Niladri[confused]

Re: Skoda Shield or Other Insurance

Dear Friends
Today I booked one Skoda Rapid .
My question is on insurance .
From where should I do the car insurance --- from skoda people or from other insurance company ? Skoda people takes higher premium but gives some extra facilities ?
Badly need your help.
Niladri[confused]
I feel that Insurance is different apart from Skoda Shield.

Skoda Shield seems to be the Extended warranty.

Insurance will always be a tie up with PSU's or private players.

Call your sales advisor and confirm the same.

While making a deal, always take in writing what the advisor promises of schemes or any other freebies.

Re: Skoda Shield or Other Insurance

Skoda shield is infact extended warranty. That is essential IMO.regarding insurance get quotes from your dealer and search for third party insurance in such a way so that you can claim cashless insurance from any of your skoda A.S.S.

this way you get all the benefits of insurance you get from dealers and you get rid of a middleman in the supply chain which benefits with less commission been passed and hence lower premiums.

Hi,

Skoda Shield comprises of Motor Insurance+2+2 Extended Warranty,It's a bundled product which is called Skoda Shield, You can not take Motor Insurance from Outside if you want to take EW.

Top Bottom