Skoda Rapid New Feature Updates

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys

I have been looking to buy a new Skoda Rapid for the past few months and looking for good deals from Skoda and I just went to the Skoda site today to check if any new offer is being given. I found that there are only 2 models listed - Ambition+ & Elegance and that too, I was surprised to notice, steering controls. Is that true or some mistake by the website admins [shock]

Telephone Pre-Installation
  1. GSM telephone preparation with Bluetooth
  2. Telephone controls on multi-function steering wheel
  3. Bluetooth audio streaming

I also saw that only difference between Ambition+ and Elegance is 15inch Antares in Elegance model.

Am I looking at AT models ?

Please do clarify, cos this would be awesome deal for me.

thanks
vijay

Re: Skoda Rapid Updates

There is also more difference like elegance having projector headlights, auto climate control ac, ergolever, chrome on steering & storaeg pockets behind the seat.
And yes this model is coming and it can be a great buy as these were the features missing on this great car and with these additions it will become greater.

Last edited:

These features have been added to the MY14 versions of Rapid. This was confirmed by the dealer yesterday when I had gone to have a look at the Octavia.

Thread Starter #6

Now thats just awesome news.

My mind was in total confusion of going with Linea MJD or Skoda Rapid TDI or Vento TDI.

Although Vento was winning in the comfort part, now, this is really lovely and a blessing for me, to go with Rapid.

Planning a Red Rapid soon and will be modding with Monte Carlo and VRS Grills and Mods pretty soon

thanks for the update

Now thats just awesome news.

My mind was in total confusion of going with Linea MJD or Skoda Rapid TDI or Vento TDI.

Although Vento was winning in the comfort part, now, this is really lovely and a blessing for me, to go with Rapid.

Planning a Red Rapid soon and will be modding with Monte Carlo and VRS Grills and Mods pretty soon

thanks for the update
Advance Congrats for the new car.

Having driven the Octavia for so many years and so many challenging drives in the past I would like to share the confidence on the vehicle that I have in terms of stability, reliability and safety and above all, the FE.

Hey buddy here is the offer and contact for Skoda at Arumbakkam
Skoda Rapid 5x5 Offer- 5 Years Maintenance,Insurance,
Warranty,RSA,Loan 7.99%. Spl schemes also available on Fabia and Laura.Call Gurudev Motors,PH7299980000

Thread Starter #9

Thanks Kinky

Already have Proforma invoice from Gurudev motors.

Darn! Being the only dealer in TN for Skoda, gives them an edge. No extras. But SA did say, he will push for some offer and try to get a 70K cash back. This includes Corporate discount and some other offers.

regards
Vijay

Mostly it is confirmed as i read it somewhere and like volkswagen did they may stop 1.6ltr petrol engine with 6 speed automatic and launch 1.2ltr TSI with 7 speed DSG.

350Z

Core Team

Skoda Rapid now comes only in Ambition & Elegance trims. Prices have been announced and are as follows (Ex.showroom, Delhi):

Petrol

> Ambition MT: Rs.8.04 Lakh

> Ambition AT: Rs.9.04 Lakh

> Elegance MT: Rs.8.63 Lakh

> Elegance AT: Rs.9.63 Lakh

Diesel

> Ambition MT Rs.9.42 Lakh

> Elegance MT Rs.9.77 Lakh

Drive Safe,
350Z

Updated 2014 Skoda Rapid with projector headlights arrives at dealerships

Firstly, Skoda has cut down the number of variants. The updated Rapid petrol lineup will be available as Ambition Plus MT, Elegance MT, Ambition Plus AT and Elegance AT, while the diesel lineup will only see the top-end Elegance model. The special edition ‘Leisure’, which was introduced a few months ago, does not receive the 2014 MY updates.

Seen in these images is the top-end Elegance diesel model. The sole new exterior feature comes in the form of projector headlights, while other details have remain untouched. Inside, the 2014 Rapid gets a new three-spoke steering wheel with integrated controls for the music system and Bluetooth. We also notice that the gear lever is all new and it gets a leather wrap for its knob.

Attachments

Top Bottom