Skoda Laura 1.9 Ambiente Road Tested

VW has the controlling stake of Skoda from the past 18 years.
So you cannot say this.

And i don't feel there has been any progress in improving the a.s.s.

I dont think we should expect a change very soon.
Hey abhinav,you being a Skoda owner i would like to hear about the A.S.S.
Have you faced any problems till date ?

Mind blowing report The Automotive India.
Skoda Laura is a fantastic car in terms of fetures and luxury it can easily defeat many others, Just the service network part needs more improvement, otherwise Skodas will top the charts.

Well Zinam am getting bored of saying this!![;)]
Excellent report again buddy!![:D]

The FE of this car is really good compared to its 1.9L engine!! I would personally have liked the sunroof and USB port in this car!! But i feel this car must be feeling the heat from CRUZE as its slightly overpriced when compared to CRUZE!! The seats looks really comfy and tall people like me will enjoy a ride in this car!!

It finally comes down to the A.S.S of skoda!! If they just improve that soon then they surely have a winner in their hands!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Zinam am getting bored of saying this!![;)]
Excellent report again buddy!![:D]

The FE of this car is really good compared to its 1.9L engine!! I would personally have liked the sunroof and USB port in this car!! But i feel this car must be feeling the heat from CRUZE as its slightly overpriced when compared to CRUZE!! The seats looks really comfy and tall people like me will enjoy a ride in this car!![:D]

It finally comes down to the A.S.S of skoda!! If they just improve that soon then they surely have a winner in their hands!!
this is the 1.9L PD engine!

Thread Starter #22
The FE of this car is really good compared to its 1.9L engine!! I would personally have liked the sunroof and USB port in this car!!
THanks Cooldhaya!

FE is really good with the help of Pump Duse tehnology!

USB & Sunroof is a great miss in the segment!

Mind blowing report The Automotive India.
Skoda Laura is a fantastic car in terms of fetures and luxury it can easily defeat many others, Just the service network part needs more improvement, otherwise Skodas will top the charts.
Thanks Umang!

But A.S.S is good in chennai, but not that great, thats what i hear from my circle!

Hey Type-r yeah i know its the 1.9L PD!! TYPO , i actually wanted to say a FE of 12 in city is really impressive with this engine!!

Nice review. But the formatting of the first part of review is not entertaining. It looks like it has only few words with too many pictures. For a single topic, there are few paras and pics are mixed up. Just my view.

350Z

Core Team
Personal opinions are always welcome.We've added the images in an appropriate order, Starting with front to side to rear. Also, Each paragraph below or above them explains about specific angle.

By the Way, There is no doubt that Laura is fantastic blend of features and performance, but I would like let you all know that Skoda Auto India still needs to work on reliability factor. This car was due for Road Test last week, But Guess What? When our Road Tester reached to get the car, It didn't started and mechanics had to take it to the workshop, Hence also resulting in delay of report by a week.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Skoda Auto is offering Skoda Laura at Rs.11.99 Lakhs as a Celebratory offer and Fabia gets a Rs.50,000 Benefit, Log on to their official site for details: Skoda Auto India

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom