Skoda Laura 1.8 TSi / 1.9 Ambiente vs Chevrolet Cruze LTZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruze LTZ is good but one peculiar problem with cruze is that when you will try to start it will not start. Will have to press the clutch and then it will start. recent observation from my current cruze.
Its not a problem. Even in my uncle's Hyundai Getz, the Clutch needs to be pressed to start the car.

i really enjoy driving fast. love ripping the car. I love power.

my main concerns - Power, speed, mileage, comfort. i need to last the car for atleast 4 years.
If the above said lines are true [;)] & you are ready to compromise a bit on the mileage,maintenance cost look no further !

Skoda Laura 1.8tsi is the car for you.

Price - 12,74,050 ex showroom Mumbai.

You have already test driven the car & know what it is.We don't get to buy cars every time,so either you go with your heart,compromise a bit on the maintenance,mileage costs & enjoy what you love the most - ripping,speeding.Or else go with your brains,compromise on speed,ripping,power & enjoy the in budget maintenance,mileage cost.

[cheers]

350Z

Core Team
As far as my knowlegde, I think she has now booked the Cruze. Let's wait for her confirmation.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Yeah as 350Z said dont think after booking your car!!! every car is not 100% perfect!! if you can google on some of the ownership reviews of SKODA you will get to know about the poor A.S.S of SKODA. the vehicle owners themselves admit that!! and the CHEVY'S A.S.S is improving and lot better than SKODA in my opinion!!

Yes i booked my cruze :0 for 50 k inr.
but am still deciding.. the dealer told me i could cancel to.
Are you sure that you have booked the car??

Because at ACI it seems you have a problem with the members.
----------Next Post------------
This is the case even with VERNA! you will get used to it as you keep using it!! not a big problem!!
Ok noted. But the service guy told me that its due to too many electrical things are there in the car so due to this sometime clutch needs to be pressed.

Last edited:
Re: Laura 1.9 ambiente vs Cruze LTZ vs 1.8 tsi

How come people now days don't even think about Honda civic [evil]
2 reasons:

1. Rocketing high petrol prices.
2. Low ground clearance.

However, the petrol prices account for 70% rejection by the prospective buyers.

Re: Laura 1.9 ambiente vs Cruze LTZ vs 1.8 tsi

^^+100.
as per C&T Skoda,there are just three TSi's in my city while more than a hundred TDIs.
Now see the difference between petrol and diesel.

If you love driving fast on highways. It should be Cruze. I own Cruze LTZ since last 18months. Long drives are a pleasure. Even after long drives like Bangalore to Goa, you will reach fresh without tiredness or fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom