Skoda Kodiaq Launched in India. Priced @ Rs.34.49 Lakhs

I think a great product ruined by pricing. Even if one can afford it, there is simply no value buying it.
On road bangalore price 43,33,214. In my opinion, all these umbrella's, automatic boot opening, and a few other so called clever features arent of any great value.
At this rate, i wont be surprised if the mass market products hit 1 cr on road price soon.
Interestingly the companies / dealers dont seem to be worried about the dismal sales numbers. ( I saw it in the tiguan thread)

kkn13

Suspended
Fantastic product ruined by poor pricing, poor engine , poor ASC and poor reliability
If not for price and engine, it would have still been tempting

Tiguan all over again
For the price of a Tiguan+Kodiaq, you can buy Tucson+Endeavour with better engines,better peace of mind, better ASC and still have some money left over to buy another small car as city car

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

We attended the Official Launch of Skoda Auto India's new 7-Seater SUV, Skoda Kodiaq today in Mumbai. Here is the Official Coverage by The Automotive India of the launch event.

IMG_1298.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_1328.JPG

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1406.JPG

IMG_1424.JPG

Maybe it is the way the pics are appearing on my laptop, but the interior quality somehow did not give me the feel of a 40 lac car. This looked more closer to a Hexa than a Merc GLA. Please correct if its not true. Even the Tiguan interiors looked a bit more premium (atleast visually).

kkn13

Suspended
Ive test driven the Octavia and Superb which have similar interiors and let me tell you, Skoda has one of the best interiors , Hexa is nowhere near it except maybe the bland design of the AC knobs etc in the Kodiaq
Maybe seeing it in person will change your mind I guess
I prefer Skoda interiors over BMW also

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Skoda Kodiaq facelift in the works

ageResizer.ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20190621121955_Skoda-Kodiaq.jpg

The refreshed Kodiaq will get subtle styling tweaks and an interior technology upgrade that is similar to what was recently shown on the updated Superb, with the most obvious visual changes coming in the form of redesigned bumpers and lights; Skoda’s trademark grille design gets carried over from the outgoing model. New features for the 2020 Kodiaq are likely to include the matrix LED headlights already seen on the new Superb, along with advanced driver aids such as predictive cruise control.

Read:

Top Bottom