Skoda Auto Sponsoring Lakme Fashion Week

Thread Starter #1
Skoda India is sponsoring the Lakme Fashion Week Spring Summer 2010 where the latest trends in style and design make their debut. The much awaited event celebrating its 10th year, which attracts not only the fashion conscious but also the glitterati from bollywood and the social circuit, will feature the New Skoda Laura as the Official Car of this season.

“We are glad to announce our partnership with the Lakme Fashion Week for the third consecutive season as it presents us with an ideal platform to showcase our avant-garde automotive designs flanking the best from the fashion world. The style, sophistication and exemplary design of the New Laura Perfect 10 is without doubt a fitting model to adorn the fashion world,” Mr. Thomas Kuehl, Board Member, Sales & Marketing, SkodaAuto India said.

Motorbeam

All I can say is this: If only they were putting their money where their mouths are, i.e., in their A.S.S improvement, it would do a world of good for all Skoda owners.

All I can say is this: If only they were putting their money where their mouths are, i.e., in their A.S.S improvement, it would do a world of good for all Skoda owners.
absolutely what skoda's missing is their improvement in ASS, spares pricing and better dealership network which has ruined themselves and loyal customers who have shifted to honda or toyota with their phathetic attitude towards their owned cars as well as owners of skoda.

Thread Starter #4
If you have always wanted to attend the super glamorous Lakme Fashion Week, sit amidst the glitterati and watch your favorite designer showcase his superb collection then this is the best place for you to be!
We'll take you to them the Skoda way!

All You have to do is answer this very simple question!

"Skoda is obsessed with quality. Describe your fashion obsession in a line"

And also tell us who is your favorite designer because we would love to take you to their show!

The person giving the best answer will win a FREE pass to the Lakme Fashion Week from 5th to 9th March at Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.
(Winners will be chosen at the discretion of Skoda India)

The contest is open till 12 P.M of 5th March.

So what are you waiting for?! Just write your answer below and start planning your super day ahead!

Attachments

Top Bottom