Skoda Auto Reveals An All New Logo Design

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Upon completing 20 years of great success with Volkswagen group, next year in April 2011, Skoda Auto is getting itself a brand new company logo as a return-gift. The logo will however carry the similar design, but it looks more sophisticated and elegant. Below is a comparison image showing the difference in both, new and old, logos. Note that the new logo design is still in the prototype form, so expect the end-result with some fine-tuning.

skoda-new-logo-590x376.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Good to hear their sucessful partnership with VW group.

I dont want to comment on the new design now. But Old design still rocks :)

Have to wait for the final logo !!!!

The present one is amazing. I am pretty sure they will come out with something better. Great scoop !!!

Old one looks more solid. However if skoda spends that effort and monies on improving the A.S.S. then it will be more beneficial for existing customers.

design is good but not colour combination. that arrow must be kept green only IMO.

Has skoda done cost cutting in designing the logo too? ;), similar to new skoda fabia by cutting some features like projector headlamps, sunroof and rear parking sensors, etc. Just joking. Any ways their cars are really good, spoilt by A.S.S.

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
Good to hear their sucessful partnership with VW group.

I dont want to comment on the new design now. But Old design still rocks :)
design is good but not colour combination. that arrow must be kept green only IMO.
You both said my words, and I really like this design with leaves at the bottom.

8e991077f03fb2f37fad7bc.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

What Skoda needs is not a new logo but new and improved A.S.S... there present A.S.S. is klling all those beautiful cars Skoda is producing.

will skoda have their name written on new logo? i hope yes because i read in mag that volkswagen has started writing name 'volkswagen' on their car after some market study..so they should learn this from sister company which will also make some good effect on them this way...

Old one looks more solid. However if skoda spends that effort and monies on improving the A.S.S. then it will be more beneficial for existing customers.
I am fully agree with you. Mere change of logo will not change the attitude and satisfaction and commitment levels expected by the customers. Better skoda concentrate on this.

Me, I love the old one. The new logo, doesn't really convey the same kind of values that their cars exude.

An interesting question popped up in my head. Would the amount spent on the logo re-design be better spent on improving the A.S.S. ?

Awaiting your views :-)

Last edited:

Top Bottom