Six Point Parking Sensors

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys!
I am planning to add 6-point parking sensorsto my verna,2 sensors in the front and 4 sensors in the rear with the screen in the central rear view mirror.
I saw my friend's optra,he had installed it in chennai.The sensors show the car's distance from other nearest objects for 1 metre.If we go closer to the object,the glow in that sensor decreases depending upon the distance maintained,which can be seen on the rear view mirror.
The reason is that it is quite difficult to park my car in parking lots,as the front and the rear ends are difficult to be judged.
Any suggestions?

For cars like Verna, its highly recommended!!

So which company are you planning to go for?

Any budget constraints?

Would suggest that you go for a dash mounted display, rather than encroaching on your IRVM.

Hmmm go for it if you really need it. I too find it difficult at times because of the sloping bonnet at the front. But rear i can manage!

I too was contemplating doing this but lack of Vitamin M!! BTW doesn these sensors spoil the looks of the car?? This is also another reason why i have not done this!![:D]

Dhaya!

You also have color choice.

You can get your choice of color. It doesn't spoil that much.

Thread Starter #13
cooldhaya,no need to worry as you get silver color coated sensors,which matches our car color.Or,you can paint them if it is black colored sensors.

Yes, After market Painting jobs will affect the sensor ranges!

Its better & easy to buy colored sensors available!

Top Bottom