Six Point Parking Sensors

Hey Arkin , Diabloo has mentioned 1m itself is too long! Your's is even longer!

Yeah even i agree with Diabloo 1m is too long!

Yes i get it , but 2.5m it too long definitely! Does it show the distance too or by any other means how far we are from the obstacle?

Thread Starter #34
Re: 6-point parking sensors

Finally,got the 6 point sensors from Xenos for 4.5 k,it's actually worth spending the money for it as it is very useful for me in parking my car easily.
It shows the distance along with sound/voice,like,
1) 1.5 metre to 1.1 metre,and a single beep.
2) 1 metre to 0.5 metre and double beep.
3) under 0.4 metre,"STOP,STOP,STOP......",which makes space for my car as well as the other car to move away from the parked area.
I will post photos,once i get back to home(making a trip to Ooty).

Thread Starter #38
Re: 6-point parking sensors

How beneficial are the front sensors than the rear sensors?
The problem with a car like verna is that the front ends/corners cannot be judged/seen while parking and while taking out from a parked area with cars nearby. Now i can park my car confidently in crowded areas and guess what people who watch my parking technique and said "Nice close parking" and i would give the credits to my sensors.

350Z

Core Team
Congrats, Surendar. Parking sensors are sure a useful add-on. Just a few days ago I saw an i20 with LEDs on sensors. They glow each time you reverse the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Surendar , pictures of the sensors in action if possible please. And also does the sensors beep when moving in normal traffic? Like when a biker comes too close to the car while in motion?

Top Bottom