Six Point Parking Sensors

Yes, After market Painting jobs will affect the sensor ranges!

Its better & easy to buy colored sensors available!

Improper painting may, every sensor is blacked one. If we order they paint and give. branded ones have stock of them , if its a different colour then painting takes a day.

Thread Starter #17
Few weeks go,I enquired about the 6-sensors at the Xenos store in Chennai,they quoted 4.8k with fixing charges,and they will give a discount if we have already purchased at their store.They had a Skoda Octavia as a demo car,it was modified by Kitup.

i belive in circuit -i

also many other brands are there.

Chinese ones are good though but not reliable as now the standard has come down . Any one visiting china ? it will be good if you buy there.

As a seller i should not tell the defect in public forum . i can just advice

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];40230 said:
As a seller i should not tell the defect in public forum . i can just advice
But as a responsible member you can, to make fellow members/visitors aware of the actual reason, Can't you? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

O k , take this as hint like . same xenos product is available for under 3K.

hope you got me what i am trying to say.

Later on they develop so many snags and eventually the unit has to be removed again and again for repairing , Repairing done at coimbatore (official repairing centre - to avail warrenty)

i have been to that place - almost all the component are not quality worth in them.

Hey Ilango,

Did u try to mean that Xenos are sourcing from a different manufacturer and adding in just their brand name and selling it to customers at a higher price ? in which ways they don't have a control over the quality as they don't manufacture them ?

Hey Ilango,

Did u try to mean that Xenos are sourcing from a different manufacturer and adding in just their brand name and selling it to customers at a higher price ? in which ways they don't have a control over the quality as they don't manufacture them ?
Hmmm , [evil]

All most , any company does the same , but xenos quality level is low

Top Bottom