Simple and Best ORVM with Indicator for Hyundai i10 / Santro

350Z

Core Team
This indeed looks to be a nice option. How the wires are connected? Though the best side indicator of all is that of i20. It’s sleek and appears real upmarket.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
This indeed looks to be a nice option. How the wires are connected? Though the best side indicator of all is that of i20. It’s sleek and appears real upmarket.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Sorry Vibhor, I do not know how the wiring will be done. No one was there at the showroom [actually it was a service center] to answer my questions. But seems to be really cool one. If this kind available for all cars am sure this is going to reach like anything.

Sethu sir, please check with accessory shop which deals in LEDs. I remember meeting a shop owner at Autoexpo 2010 who has an outlet dealing with mirror cover with turn indicators on it. He has an outlet in Chennai too. Will dig out his address and post it here.

Thread Starter #5
Sethu sir, please check with accessory shop which deals in LEDs. I remember meeting a shop owner at Autoexpo 2010 who has an outlet dealing with mirror cover with turn indicators on it. He has an outlet in Chennai too. Will dig out his address and post it here.
Great Akash. Thank you. Actually I went for a hunt in car accessories market once in chennai. But could n't find it out. Should check with some shops at T.Nagar.

Mean time if possible pls post the address/contact details.

Top Bottom