Silver Lipped Stock Rims

Re: Silver-Lipped Stock Rims

Guys, I own a maruti alto. I want to paint my stock steel rims black and want to get chrome rings for the same. I live in Chennai. Can anybody tell me how much it will cost and where i can get those chrome rings ? FYI, Rim size is 12 inch.
Hello, have you bought the chrome rings yet? I got mine from Rahman Auto spares,GP road for around 900rs(for a set of 4). This was for 13" zen rims.

Gurrala:UPS courier here has these kind stock wheels on their Delivery vans.

Carfreak 97:Are these available for 12" rims?

Carfreak 97:Are these available for 12" rims?
I bought mine around a year back, and I think they did have it in stock back then. So I guess it should be there now. But do watch out, they are quite flimsy. Mine got bent slightly while putting them on itself.

Is it [confused] but I have never seen them so far, anyway that was just an idea I got with this thread and will continue till I find good wheel caps or changing to alloys.

Yes they do.I was shocked to see them out with this concept of two tone rims.

Wheel caps are useless, they break really fast on bad roads.Save money and go for alloys.

Gurrala sir my suggestion is if you are planning to keep the car for sometime then save money and invest on some good alloys/tyres! If you are planning to change the car in the near future then leave it as it is or buy some wheel caps.
P.S : Liked the work done! Looks neat [:)]

I bought mine around a year back, and I think they did have it in stock back then. So I guess it should be there now. But do watch out, they are quite flimsy. Mine got bent slightly while putting them on itself.
Hi Carfreak, Could you please share the details of the shop where you purchased those steel lips for your 13" rim? Thanks.

Very nice DIY for people on tight budget and broken wheel cover. Easy and cheap and looks good as well. Thanks Dude.[clap]

Re: Silver-Lipped Stock Rims

Hello, have you bought the chrome rings yet? I got mine from Rahman Auto spares,GP road for around 900rs(for a set of 4). This was for 13" zen rims.
Not yet carfreak 97. But i have zeroed in on the shop. It's called RAMIT Automobiles in GP Road. He said 4 rings would cost approx. 675 rupees. But i found a shop in my area which sells around 600 bucks for that rings. Thanks !

Top Bottom