Silver Bolt: Toyota Innova 2.5 V7 - Initial Ownership Report

@MS what kind of value it adds by posting this update and pics buddy !! be little sensible buddy[surprise] when you post something on a public forum please. Please do not post something just for the sake up a post count buddy

@MS what kind of value it adds by posting this update and pics buddy !! be little sensible buddy[surprise] when you post something on a public forum please. Please do not post something just for the sake up a post count buddy
Gurralla iam sorry but I don't understand what is the problem here ? It is his personal ownership thread and he is posting pics of his car and he is free to do that . What exactly wrong has he done ? [confused]

Gurralla iam sorry but I don't understand what is the problem here ? It is his personal ownership thread and he is posting pics of his car and he is free to do that . What exactly wrong has he done ? [confused]
@Raja,

I am sorry if my post sounds something else, Yes it is his thread he can post the updates, but when we subscribe to any thread we get a update that some thing is updated on such thread and after visiting the same, I felt so, I have posted my opinion only nothing more to it and no offence at all[cry]

just look at this sentence, does this make any value to the post and pics are totally dark, I hope we have some kind of little image to our fourm I hope

New Pic taken today.And,yesterday,dad had ran more than 100 Km in City only.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #50
Innova went to long long drive

Innova went to Kakinada yesterday.Engine oil became less and filled 1 liter of engine oil and filled 15L of Diesel.The actual plan is they planned to take Swift,but due to lack of insurance papers,took Innova.Odo-263047 Km.

Thread Starter #51
Innova went for 260K and 265K Km Service

Gave our Bolt for 260K and 265K Km service 2 hours ago at Yashoda Krishna Toyota,newly opened Toyota showroom at Uppal(Warangal route).The estimated cost for this service is Rs.3644,seems to be VFM compared to our Swift's Service.But,before coming home,they are washing our Innova before general service starts.They have a separate booth for Washing the Car.Showroom is bit bigger than another Toyota Showrooms.

Thread Starter #52
Updates!!!

Updating after long time:

Innova doesn't have much running these days.Reason-Vento TDI.Innova had done just 3000 Km in 3 months after service.Had only 2 trips to hometown.But,most probably,in City only.Now,Odo 267500 Km.Done 12K Km in 6 months with 50:50 highway and city runs.Most probably in home only daily with not much running.Told to dad to sell Innova and buy another Car for mom this time.

Thread Starter #53
Innova is no more with us for 2.5 months.Yes,my dads friend,who came from US on June 5th,is using the Car presently.Car will be back by August 17th.Car had done 6000 in 2 months.Planning to sell this Car for Diesel Hatch or Sedan till 8.5L.Reason-Car doesn't have much running with us and FE is lesser than 10 Km/l.Thats why,planning to sell the Car.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #54
Sold!

Updating this thread after a long time.Had sold this Innova long back to my aunt in October 2014 and again bought another Innova,but this time it's a 2011 one grey colour 8 seater one.

I'm glad that it is still within our family.

Thread Starter #55
Sold!

Updating this thread after a long time.Had sold this Innova long back to my aunt in October 2014 and again bought another Innova,but this time it's a 2011 one grey colour 8 seater one.

I'm glad that it is still within our family.
The same 2005 Innova,which we sold it to my aunt,had met with a major accident and it was declared as total loss in June this year while going to Kadapa.After 3 months of this accident,he bought a used 54000 Kms run 2015 Innova VX as he found Crysta is too expensive for Rs.14L.

Top Bottom