Shynish from Calicut - Kerala

Yes reputation of the school does matter Jayadev. Here in Chennai if one says DAV or SBOA schooling then they demand respect because gaining admission into these schools is a tough job.

Hehe , bro we are talking about the reputation of the school! Liking a school depends on several factors!

Lets not go OT further bro!

Thread Starter #40
Just to add to that, I personally feel that the reputation of the school will not always guarantee the quality in their PRODUCTS :-)

Hi shynish m glad to note that you are from calicut .

When i am home ,i always come to calicut at least once in a week just to dine in paragon .
That makes me travel 90+90 km from kannur ...!!

I think it is one of the best restaurant in india (at least to me so.)

Thread Starter #44
Where are you man? You are no longer seen in TAI nowadays?

This is the question most of my friends here are asking. So thought to give a one shot answer here:

The relocation from Copenhagen to Bangalore came with additional responsibilities and frequent travels. Which was the sad part for me as my family was dropped back in Calicut and I was in Bangalore. Forget about anything else, I was not even getting time to spent with my son [frustration] But, some times in life you got to cut a balance between profession and personal life. And I was forced to do the same. Which obviously kept me away from TAI for some time. I do hope that, going forward I will be active in TAI as I was before.

The good things happened in the period:

I bought a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 STD from my wife's uncle. Its a 2006 standard model with right gear shift done only 10542 KM when I took over. I will share the story in a separate thread.

Also, I fitted an AC and new Pioneer set with BlueTooth in my 13 years old M800 ! I will share the story soon.

Congrats for your Enfield. This calls for a separate ownership report. I do understand the problems one has to face while shifting due to job responsibilities since even i am going through the same phase. Even our team member Zinam is going through the same phase. Nonetheless, good to see you back and i hope the action will continue without breaks.

Top Bottom