Shyam Motors Indore (Tata) Gives False Commitment

Thread Starter #1
We had booked a tata tiagoAMT XZA+ car by shyam motors indore to gift my sister during her wedding .After going to different dealers we booked at shyam motors indore our car they promised to deliver within two weeks during the time of booking receipt number BR/1433 date 7/10/20 .They had promised to deliver during navratris and we trusted them ,Few days back they said we would get our car by end of october .Today they conveyed that there is no production and we would get by december 2020 .Now its very disappointing to know that the car which we wanted to gift our sister in wedding will not be available .This is very sad that the promised something else during booking and finally they could not fulfill their commitment keeping us in dark now suddenly coming up with cooked stories . Worst experience by tata and we would never ever buy or recommend tata vehicles in future .The dealers are unprofessional and give false commitment .
Thanks regards
Arvind Singh Thakur

Nairrk

Honoured Member
It cannot be a fault from the Tata Motors. I think the Dealer, knowing there are delays. Promised you guys an early delivery to get your booking. I am not sure whether the dealer is correct in saying production delays at Tata Motors.

However, my neighbor booked a Tata Tiago AMT 2 days back and the dealer told them 2 months waiting period for the delivery. The reason they were given was the Covid-19 and its effect on the production of cars etc. etc..

Suggest write a mail to Tata Motors or go to their Facebook page and make a complaint there and then you will come to know the fact whether there are real delay in production front or your dealer giving a false statement.

We had booked a tata tiagoAMT XZA+ car by shyam motors indore to gift my sister during her wedding .After going to different dealers we booked at shyam motors indore our car they promised to deliver within two weeks during the time of booking receipt number BR/1433 date 7/10/20 .They had promised to deliver during navratris and we trusted them ,Few days back they said we would get our car by end of october .Today they conveyed that there is no production and we would get by december 2020 .Now its very disappointing to know that the car which we wanted to gift our sister in wedding will not be available .This is very sad that the promised something else during booking and finally they could not fulfill their commitment keeping us in dark now suddenly coming up with cooked stories . Worst experience by tata and we would never ever buy or recommend tata vehicles in future .The dealers are unprofessional and give false commitment .
Thanks regards
Arvind Singh Thakur
Clearly an issue with the dealer here, raise the issue with tata higher ups the will surely fix up things, generally if there are 2 or more dealers in the same city tata makes cars available from a common pool of car stock as tata has changed the way they transpot and stock their cars. Unless the model you booked is available in the tata common stockyard there is no way it will be delivered in 2 weeks, or the other case is if the model is in transit. So if the model isnt available in the lot, or transit, then the dealer has lied to you in the first place that it will be delivered in 15 days. Better raise the issue with higher ups, they might make some way out.

Top Bottom