Short Trip From 40° Celsius To 20° Celsius

Thread Starter #16
Excellent pics Mr. Boss, had been to Ooty as a kid but that was a long time back, your pics incite me to make a trip again.
Btw that old city looks very well maintained for its age (Kudos!)
Thanks for sharing. Pictures are beautiful. Your car looks stunning in natures background.
great pics Boss. your Honda looks to be in immaculate condition! loved the whole scenery!
Thank you all guys.
Everyone in my family is commenting that I'm taking more snaps of the car rather than the scenary.

350Z

Core Team
Awesome set of photographs. That’s truly a heaven. I have some shady memories of visiting the rose garden and I think I couldn’t cover it fully due to limited time. Now anyways I have no regrets for that after visiting this thread. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #22
just love each and every picture posted by you mr boss
Fantastic travelogue!!
After seeing all the pictures I'm getting a feeling that I was there too!
Beautiful pics Mr.Boss, lovely write up super like all your pics.
Thank you all guys. [:)]
Awaiting the next chance for Kodaikanal trip.

Awesome set of photographs. That’s truly a heaven. I have some shady memories of visiting the rose garden and I think I couldn’t cover it fully due to limited time. Now anyways I have no regrets for that after visiting this thread
Thanks dude.
Initially I thought it is waste of time to see roses roses and full of roses, since during my mom's last visit rose garden was not maintained properly and even the variety was not much.
But after visiting I had no mind to get out of the place.

PS: Thanks for the reputation too [:)]

Nice pictures Mr.Boss. My trip to Ooty is on the cards next week. I am travelling to CBE early next week for a marriage and planning to spend a day or 2 in Ooty later in the week. Hope the weather will cooperate.

Thread Starter #24
Nice pictures Mr.Boss. My trip to Ooty is on the cards next week. I am travelling to CBE early next week for a marriage and planning to spend a day or 2 in Ooty later in the week. Hope the weather will cooperate.
Thanks dude. Spoke to my Uncle in ooty last night. It was raining for past 2 days. Before you leave, do check the weather.

Hope you will have a nice trip. Cheers

Top Bottom