Shimla Trip By Toy Train Last Summer (May 2011): A Photologue

One should try everything in life at least once [evil]

What say?
Steering or train..steering or train..my mind and heart,both say 'steering wheel'.
About trying everything,maybe after I get married.Why?Because that time I'd like to enjoy the hilly drives by sitting either on rear seats or in trains sharing the time with her instead of accelerator..[evil]

Steering or train..steering or train..my mind and heart,both say 'steering wheel'.
About trying everything,maybe after I get married.Why?Because that time I'd like to enjoy the hilly drives by sitting either on rear seats or in trains sharing the time with her instead of accelerator..[evil]
ha ha!! you answered yourself buddy. Get married and you WILL HAVE TO try everything. [evil]

freakdude.

@Freakdude:
There is a very religious movie called "Pyaar ka PUNCHnaama".If yes,then you may be remembering a 10 minutes long dialogue too.
I am sure I need not to say anything else...Toughguy is a newly married boy..he knows it better than us(or maybe me)..:lol!:

@Freakdude:
There is a very religious movie called "Pyaar ka PUNCHnaama".If yes,then you may be remembering a 10 minutes long dialogue too.
I am sure I need not to say anything else...Toughguy is a newly married boy..he knows it better than us(or maybe me)..:lol!:
You bet i remember that scene man. But I too concur with Toughguy on this one that this toy train thing is a must try yaar. Get with your pals on this trip and you might not feel bored of it's slow speed.

freakdude.

Dear just think:-
Neither I have control in my hands.
Nor I can drive as per my wish or stop wherever I want.
I have to use a good language all time despite being with friends..[evil]
If I have to take some pics etc then also I can't stop at the place to take them.
No eve teasing too!!![shock]...

Then where are the colors of a trip with friends?That's why,toy train is not the very much convincing toy for me.Its good for married couples only who have more than enough time to reach Shimla and in fact they get a lot of time to spend together with husband hearing all and everything the wifey speaks because now he can't say "Keep silent and let me concentrate on the road"..:lol!:

Thread Starter #21
But I too concur with Toughguy on this one that this toy train thing is a must try yaar. Get with your pals on this trip and you might not feel bored of it's slow speed.

freakdude.
+1 thanks for your support freakdude.

Its good for married couples only who have more than enough time to reach Shimla and in fact they get a lot of time to spend together with husband hearing all and everything the wifey speaks because now he can't say "Keep silent and let me concentrate on the road"..:lol!:
Hope you get married soon, i am sure your parents are already after you life for this [:D]

Thread Starter #22
Here goes last set of pics of our local site seeing:

DSC00905.JPG

DSC00916.JPG

DSC00925.JPG

DSC00928.JPG

DSC00932.JPG

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Above post concludes my Shimla trip log, many thanks for your support and appreciation.

Regards,
TG

Hope you get married soon, i am sure your parents are already after you life for this [:D]
Why it is so that now a days friends make such wishes for us..and i am sure you wished this with a true heart.
A small idiom "Hum toh dub hi gaye sanam,tumhe bhi le dubenge"..[lol]

Here goes last set of pics of our local site seeing:

Above post concludes my Shimla trip log, many thanks for your support and appreciation.

Regards,
TG
I must say a worth seeing thread,no doubt,it was a fantastic travelogue.

Okay freakdude, TSIVipul, Toughguy,
Since the discussion is revolving around trains, I couldn't just let it go by. If you guys like driving powerful cars, try your hand in a locomotive once in your life. Ranging anything between 2100HP to 6000HP the feeling of sitting inside the cab of one of these monsters is out of the world. Trust me! I love anything that has an engine & can move. Trains have been an interesting subject for me since childhood & boy you'll feel like a superman inisde one of these locos when they are pumping all cylinders.

This was probably a little off topic but thought I could share my feelings....In fact there are several communities & forums dedicated to Rail Fanning, similar to what cars is to TAI
Nice travelouge btw...keep it up

Thread Starter #25
Why it is so that now a days friends make such wishes for us..and i am sure you wished this with a true heart.
A small idiom "Hum toh dub hi gaye sanam,tumhe bhi le dubenge"..[lol]
Hahaha you can say that, but it is integral part of our lives and society. Wish my wish come true soon.

I must say a worth seeing thread,no doubt,it was a fantastic travelogue.
Thanks a lot buddy

Okay freakdude, TSIVipul, Toughguy,
Since the discussion is revolving around trains, I couldn't just let it go by. If you guys like driving powerful cars, try your hand in a locomotive once in your life. Ranging anything between 2100HP to 6000HP the feeling of sitting inside the cab of one of these monsters is out of the world. Trust me! I love anything that has an engine & can move. Trains have been an interesting subject for me since childhood & boy you'll feel like a superman inisde one of these locos when they are pumping all cylinders.

This was probably a little off topic but thought I could share my feelings....In fact there are several communities & forums dedicated to Rail Fanning, similar to what cars is to TAI
Nice travelouge btw...keep it up
Thanks Jazzy for liking my thread, nice idea wish i can try hands on them too :)

Top Bottom